What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you hope sustains a season ending injury

who would you enjoy seeing seriously injured

• bird - he was 'gifted' games and is a grub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • simmons because he is effeminate

• hannay

• Total voters

millersnose

Post Whore
Military Shark said:
Miller you have just confirmed you are a complete F*&kwit

sticks and stones buddy

you want to have a go at explaining what it is about this thread that upsets you?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
MC84 said:
I would love to see MC Hammerhead pull a hammy whilst running out of the tunnel...

How do you get that gig anyway? I have never seen it advertised. Is it another example of nepotism in the club?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I want to know what happened to the big shark dorsal fin that used to cruise round the ground. Where is it? Why has Barry allowed it to sit in a shed gathering dust?

Jimbo

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
How do you get that gig anyway? I have never seen it advertised. Is it another example of nepotism in the club?

Mascoting is an industry in itself

MC also does Razorbacks games

Quigs

Immortal
who do you hope sustains a season ending injury

Following the bloody Sharks is usually the catalyst for a season ending injury.

Well the season usually ends early.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

stupidhumour

Juniors
millersnose said:
stupidhumour is a dick..wishing a season ending injury on anyone is quite low in my regard

Get over yourself - Stupidly I thought the whole point of this poll was satire 'in my regard'.

Sharkie™

Juniors
Wow, whoever wishes an injury on any player is a f**kwit. U only do that because even though u dont rate them, you realise they have more talent then u ever have in your long miserable and pathetic life. Go eat a knife and die u c**k sucker.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sharkie™ said:
Wow, whoever wishes an injury on any player is a f**kwit. U only do that because even though u dont rate them, you realise they have more talent then u ever have in your long miserable and pathetic life. Go eat a knife and die u c**k sucker.

Sort of like only wishing life threatening lacerations to the oesophagus, trachea and other related structures only happens when you don't rate another anonymous internet poster huh?

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
Sharkie™ said:
without even meaning to.... this blokes post is the funniest one in yonks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sharkie™ said:

Go Sharkie GO!!!!!!

haha

Sharkie™

Juniors
CHAOS said:
Sort of like only wishing life threatening lacerations to the oesophagus, trachea and other related structures only happens when you don't rate another anonymous internet poster huh?

I wasnt wishing that he swollowed a knife, it was a suggestion for something he could do in his spare time. So ideally they are 2 different things.

Latest posts