What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you really hate losing to?

Charlie124

First Grade
1. Broncos - theyre merkins
2. Raiders - got 3 mates who are fans
3. Souths - we're better than that.

dragonfire

Bench
Honestly the one team i hate the Dragons losing to is the Broncos, thankfully that hasnt happened in a couple years. Only real reason is because i have lived in QLD for some time now and the majority support the Broncos just because they were the only QLD side for so long.

Phillips

Referee
cant stand losing to the Bulldogs and Broncos..

dont enjoy losing to whoever is coming last aswell..

Geohood

Bench
Souths, for the sake of forum peace lol, and Dragons, because I live in the St George area and dont hear the end of it if we lose.

Tom Ace

Bench
Souths: Because you know your playng bad when Souths beat you.
Dogs: 2002-2004 rivalry continued.

Other than that, no-one in particular

Tommax25

Bench
hate the roosters, hate losing to them, and I don't like the sharks for some reason I never did and I cant put my finger on it, and souths only because it always feels like two guaranteed points wasted the same as if the club told the nrl when they get the bye that they don't want the two points even now when they are slightly more competitive

badav

Bench
St George Illawarra.

We cant seem to beat them no matter what side they put on the park

On the plus side atleast a win against the broncos gives their army of whinging fans atleast one week of respite a season

robbo333

Juniors
and the souths because they hav beaten us(the mighty sharks twice) this year and they hav come in the bottom two for the past four years. really pisses me off

Knightmare

Coach
Brisbane- Their club (sorry, franchise) is so arrogant and soulless and whenever I see them I think about how they screwed up a great game all because they threw a hissy fit over not having a whole state to themselves anymore. Plus, when you live up here the Broncos get rammed down your throat 24/7 inspite of the fact that 1/3 Queenslanders hate them, so it's always great to hear the whingeing start when they lose.

Manly- Especially if you're at Brookie. I don't need to say anymore about the sort of people that congregate on the hill and cheer for them. But damn it's always a pain in the arse to lose to that mob- especially last year at EAS when a touchie stuffing up quite possibly cost Newcastle the game. Glad we made amends in week 1 of the semis though!

Easts- Stems from the glory years when they had a star-studded team followed by keyboard warriors who'd call Newcastle a one man team despite the Roosters going missing whenever their precious Freddy wasn't there. Also really annoyed the crap out of me that for nearly 5 years there Easts would always play the Knights when Newcastle had key players injured and get an easy shot at them. Good to see the tables are starting to turn now!

McCrud

Juniors
Knightmare said:
Brisbane- Their club (sorry, franchise) is so arrogant and soulless and whenever I see them I think about how they screwed up a great game all because they threw a hissy fit over not having a whole state to themselves anymore. Plus, when you live up here the Broncos get rammed down your throat 24/7 inspite of the fact that 1/3 Queenslanders hate them, so it's always great to hear the whingeing start when they lose.
You are perfectly entitled to rant against the Broncos, however I find it rather odd that you, as a 'Newcastle Knights' supporter, find it acceptable to label the Broncos as a "soulless'"franchise...

May you please provide me with the eventful and engaging story surrounding the proud history of the 'Newcastle Knights' pre-1988?