What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you really hate losing to?

legend

Coach
Man, there are some teams I simply cannot stand losing to and when we do, it makes my blood boil.

They are in order:

Tigers
Storm
Bulldogs
Knights
Manly
Cowboys
Titans
Roosters
Panthers
Souths
Dragons
Warriors
Sharks
Broncos
Eels

Hurriflatch

Referee
not going to do them in order but

Manly, Bulldogs, Broncos and Tigers are the main ones

While I don't like losing to anyone if I had to pick 2 games to lose each season it would be the Warriors and Raiders

The Tank

Bench
1. Roosters
2. Eels
3. Manly
4. Dragons
5. Newcastle
6. Souths
7. Bulldogs
8. Tigers
9. Brisbane
10. Sharks
11. Cowboys
12. Canberra
13. Gold Coast
14. Warriors
15. Melbourne

Grail

Juniors
In no particular order.
Melbourne (egotistical and arrogant side).
Manly (egotistical and arrogant side - full of whingers)
Dragons (coz I like seeing Dragons supporters cry)
Bulldogs (combination of all the above)
Knights (coz I like seeing Knights fans cry, and I live in Newcastle - so I can see lots of them cry when we beat em)

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Tank said:
1. Roosters
2. Eels
3. Manly
4. Dragons
5. Newcastle
6. Souths
7. Bulldogs
8. Tigers
9. Brisbane
10. Sharks
11. Cowboys
12. Canberra
13. Gold Coast
14. Warriors
15. Melbourne

Panther fan having the Roosters, Eels and Manly as the top 3 there is a shocker :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
Dragons for me. Grew up in the area and all my mates support them. Cop a hiding when we lose to them. But in saying that I think I enjoyed beating them in the 05 prelim semi more then winning the actual GF itself.

After that Souths, simply because I know we must have been f*cking terrible if we lost to them.

macavity

Referee
I hate losing to anyone - every loss hurts.

I think they way you lose decides how much - hurts the most being flogged, then losing because of ref / bonehead play, and the least where it was a high quality game and you were outpointed.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Prior to this year, it would have been a close run thing between Parramatta and the Roosters. But since Souths have been in shoved under your nose every f**king time you pick up the paper, turn on the radio, or turn on the television, they're now clearly in front of the other 14 teams in the comp.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I can cop losing to a better team on the day, in a fair match.

I hate losing to:
1. The refs (any of them)
2. A bunch of cats (eg. the likes of Ryan Cross, Steve Matai)
3. The bounce of the ball (ie. opposition gets a lot of lucky bounces in an otherwise tight contest)
4. A frickin' virus knocking out half the squad

Dogaholic

First Grade
1. Souths/ Knights (I hate novacastrians!!!! I hate the word novacastrian)
2. Roosters
3. Manly
4. Tigers
5. Parra
6. St George
7. Broncs

yobbo84

Coach
Jobdog said:
Prior to this year, it would have been a close run thing between Parramatta and the Roosters. But since Souths have been in shoved under your nose every f**king time you pick up the paper, turn on the radio, or turn on the television, they're now clearly in front of the other 14 teams in the comp.

Man you're gunna have a sh*tty weekend then! ;-)

Rovelli

Bench
I hate losing to absolutely ANYONE.

If I had to choose, I'd hate to lose to the Dogs. It's mainly because we really want to beat them. We always lift for those games.