What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you Support Origin Wise?

Who do you Support?

• Queensland Maroons

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • New South Wales Blues

Votes: 71 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
Thats only part one of the question Saab......you know you lose marks for not reading the question properly.

Myself, NSW ...as Iwas born here.

sorry mr forum nazi.

why do i support the maroons of QLD? they have a soul.

Hellsy

Immortal
Go New South Wales!!!!!!!!

Born and bred here that is the reason behind my allegiance :D :D

Hindyscrack

Bench
NSW

Because thats where i was born and raised.

Its state of origin, you cant change or swaps sides over time because of favorite players, dislike of coaches etc. You are either one or the other, or a damn fool. And Mr T will pitty you.

Mr_Ugly said:
NSW.

Other reasons: their history of low, whingeing, and dirty players (Wally, Shearer, O'Neill etc),

I don't think anyone could argue with any of those reasons...

i could..........tell me mr ugly &stupid have all NSW players in the last 25 yrs been angels?....what about Les Boyd, or Mark Geyer? Talk about whinging ...Danny buderus (a very good player ) is the biggest sook on the field, & yes Jules was a complete idiot off the field ,but he has some company now...Mason,Gower, to a lesser extent,Gasnier,&hogachiello

Im a qld fan ,born here ,but im also a realist & all teams have dirty, whinging & low players ,so, try to put forward an intelligent arguement if you are capable of it

Skinner

Coach
NSW - Lived there for 15 years, my 3 kids are New South Welsh Folks, home of my first
mortgage and where I served my League apprenticeship with the mighty Pies.....

My spiritual home............

Skinner

rugged

Juniors
Because I hate cockroaches.

And by the way, what about the tipping of the balance by including ACT born and bred players in the NSW team! Talk about a rip off.

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
dazza62 said:
i could..........tell me mr ugly &stupid have all NSW players in the last 25 yrs been angels?....what about Les Boyd, or Mark Geyer? Talk about whinging ...Danny buderus (a very good player ) is the biggest sook on the field, & yes Jules was a complete idiot off the field ,but he has some company now...Mason,Gower, to a lesser extent,Gasnier,&hogachiello

Im a qld fan ,born here ,but im also a realist & all teams have dirty, whinging & low players ,so, try to put forward an intelligent arguement if you are capable of it

I think I've got one ... quick, get the net
icon10.gif
!

Iafeta

Referee
Queensland. Although my support is kind-of waning, I just don't like their "If they're Kiwis and have been on a holiday to DreamWorld they can play for us" attitude TBH.

Big Pete

Referee
QLD

Born and raised in QLD.

My support kinda went on and off this year, it was surprisingly the first game where I supported the blues comeback because I was so sick of how kids at my school would peg fruit at my NSW friends who did nothing but support a team.

I was heartbroken in the third game I have to admit. My first ever Origin match that I attended and we get flogged.

Bernster

Juniors
Generally I am a Queensland supporter although I am also neutral. The reason being that I was born in the Sutherland Shire and have lived a large chunk of my life in North Queensland. I will however go for whichever side has Cowboys in it (the NRL Team that I support)...

Latest posts