What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you Support Origin Wise?

Who do you Support?

• Queensland Maroons

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • New South Wales Blues

Votes: 71 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

White Poiner

Coach
Matt Rogers is my hero... So i support QLD.

And i have always liked there passion more than NSW.

GO QLD FFS!!!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Back in the '90s when I was getting more into league, most of my mates went for Qld, mainly because of the Graeme Lowe connection. For that reason I started following the Blues even though Saints had more players at that time in the Qld team. Now of course, it's a different story, with all the Dragons representation being in the Blues squad. So I'm pretty much an entrenched NSW supporter.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Outsiders can support whoever they want but any

QLDer's who support NSW or NSW people who support QLD are dirty little [insert favorite expletive here]

miccle

Bench
Qld... born and bred in Brisbane.

Getting kind of over the Origin series to tell y'all the truth anyway. I still have disdain for everything blue or from Sydney, but I would take a Broncos premiership over three state of origin series victories ANYDAY.

Knightmare

Coach
NEW SOUTH WALES! It's where I was born, it's where I grew up and even though I live in Queensland now I'm a Blue for life. We always used to hear about this "Queensland spirit" but nowdays I reckon if anything there's more passion in the New South Wales team. It's hard to dispute it when you can be at a pub in Cairns for Origin 3 last year and the chants for New South Wales are drowning out the Queenslanders. Anyone from New South Wales who goes for Queensland is a traitor. Anyone from Queensland who goes for New South Wales is a champion!

Ghoulies

Bench
It's hard to dispute it when you can be at a pub in Cairns for Origin 3 last year and the chants for New South Wales are drowning out the Queenslanders.
:lol: Considering the result of that particular game, I'd be pretty concerned if that wasn't the case.

Parra Guru

Coach
NSW because I was born here.

But I am passionate about them winning because I have represented NSW in sport before and have found Queenslanders to be arrogant and over competitive when they are on field!!