What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to see gone?

Abz

Juniors
Out of the players in our team, which one's do you want to see out of the team or not given a contract when their ccurrent one expires?

Abz

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
why do we want to get rid of our juniors?

Cause it'll be hard for them to get into FG and they'll make FG at other teams easier.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Leon Bott. Waste of money for what you guys signed him for. Has spent all his time at the Bulldogs either injured or playing ordinary footy in PL.

Abz

Juniors
Gee'z, so everyone comes on here at the same time to blast our managements tactics?

Taniwha said:
I cant believe you guys re-signed Morrin.

That was BEFORE he bite Tomato Tahu. He may not have received a contract if the incident or something similar occurred before he got his new deal. Besides that, he's one of our juniors.

parra_jesus said:
ben roberts. can someone explain why holdsworth has been left in PL to accommodate for roberts ?

Roberts was average in 2007. Holdsworth was even worse. If you saw our PL games you'll know what I'm talking about. And it comes as no surprise to ANYONE that his drop in form came just after he received a new 6-figure contract.

crouching_tiger said:
Leon Bott. Waste of money for what you guys signed him for. Has spent all his time at the Bulldogs either injured or playing ordinary footy in PL.

And do you really think he had a chance to get ahead of our Wingers Matt Utai and El Masri? El Masri - best goal kicker in the world of all time, and Matt Utai, who needs 2 players at least in every tackle to stop him? The two wingers scored all our points and practically won for us the 2004 GF? Sure it was a team effort, but these guys put in. Bott is good to cover for injury/suspension/rep duty if they occur to those players.

Side Step Cleal

Juniors
Why post a thread when you don't like the answers. As for why sack our juniors what do we do with the younger kids (local juniors) we have coming through. Just past them on & grow old & stale.

Abz

Juniors
Side Step Cleal said:
Why post a thread when you don't like the answers. As for why sack our juniors what do we do with the younger kids (local juniors) we have coming through. Just past them on & grow old & stale.

I posted the thread. I never said anything about not liking the answers :eek:

ibrmo01

Juniors
Hey Guys

There needs to be some major changes in our team otherwise we wont make the top 8 in 2008...for those in denial wait n c...Yes i am a bulldogs supporter

1 - Folkes needs to go for his bad tactics and not letting the juniors come n have a crack - he is also too predictible and a half decent coach knows how to beat him..
2 - Corey needs to go...too slow..too predictble...bring in a new hooker.
3 - Sherwin needs to go as well cause he is just simply NO GOOD.
4 - we need a sherwin replacement...so buy a half cause we have no premiership winning halves at the memnt and thats a fact.
5 - We need more speed in our back line cause the forward pack aint doing it for us anymore...skill is out doing power..take 70kg thurston for example.

Broomball#1

Juniors
- Corey Hughes definitely needs to go....makes no impact. A couple of try assists just wont do. I still like the roberts/sullivan combo. it wont happen, but i can dream...cant I.

- Sherwin has one more year left in NRL, so maybe look to phase him out if he doesnt perform early. Not sure what the answer is...barba/groom sound promising but might not be ready. maybe bring back holdsworth:? . It seems from an article (another thread i posted), that the bulldogs will definitley use roberts in the halves and will try to build around him.

- i would like 2 new wingers but that wont happen. el masri will get the pointscoring record, then will probably retire at the end of the season. not far behind now.

BASICALLY - COREY HUGHES GONE!!!!!!

Abz

Juniors
Broomball#1 said:
- Corey Hughes definitely needs to go....makes no impact. A couple of try assists just wont do. I still like the roberts/sullivan combo. it wont happen, but i can dream...cant I.

- Sherwin has one more year left in NRL, so maybe look to phase him out if he doesnt perform early. Not sure what the answer is...barba/groom sound promising but might not be ready. maybe bring back holdsworth:? . It seems from an article (another thread i posted), that the bulldogs will definitley use roberts in the halves and will try to build around him.

- i would like 2 new wingers but that wont happen. el masri will get the pointscoring record, then will probably retire at the end of the season. not far behind now.
BASICALLY - COREY HUGHES GONE!!!!!!

He'll stay for 2 years - the 1 year deal is what he turned down. It's the time he wants, not money. He'll stay for the 2 years. Whether he's in First Grade or not is the issue.

classy cas

Juniors
rumour in england is sherwin might be going to castleford tigers.

After reading your comments about him i hope not