What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to win the 2011 title?

Simple question - we are out, 8 teams left. Who would you prefer to win it (or more accurately, which team do you hate the least?).

Me: Anyone but Melbourne.

tigers or maybe warriors i dont really care one way or the other about broncos or cowboys anyone but storm or dragons if they are the grand finalists i wont bother watching it

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In order:

1. Warriors
2. Cowboys
3. Tigers
4. Newcastle

I will be booing the other 4 teams every game, and hoping these 4 don't all get knocked out in the first week.

Couldn't give a rat's arse, either, however...

Brisbane winning would be a fitting farewell for Lockyer, who is one of the game's greats.

Warriors winning their first Premiership would be great for the game.

Ditto the Cowboys.

Melbourne winning would be great for the game down there and thus great for rugby league, which is especially important considering expansion is on the horizon.

Screw the rest. Once Parra is out all I care about is that the game gets a good result from the GF. The above would not leave me happy but there would be some general satisfaction in it as I love rugby league as a whole and want to see great things happen for the game across the board.

Suitman

Post Whore
Couldn't give a rat's arse, either, however...

Brisbane winning would be a fitting farewell for Lockyer, who is one of the game's greats.

Warriors winning their first Premiership would be great for the game.

Ditto the Cowboys.

Melbourne winning would be great for the game down there and thus great for rugby league, which is especially important considering expansion is on the horizon.

Screw the rest. Once Parra is out all I care about is that the game gets a good result from the GF. The above would not leave me happy but there would be some general satisfaction in it as I love rugby league as a whole and want to see great things happen for the game across the board.

Wow!

You and I are so alike!!!

Suity

TheParraboy

Staff member
1. Newcastle - to piss off Bennett
2. Tigers - style of play, screw this structured crap
3. Warriors - as above

koal4e

Juniors
Anyone but the Storm - Please! I was hoping Many would win this weekend to get Storm off top spot but no such luck!

jono

Juniors
Would be nice to see Knights & Dragons beat Storm and Eagles in the Prelim Finals,then Knights beat Bennett's Dragons ,then finish 13th next year!

Tooooks

Bench
Anyone but the News Ltd scum, although I hate Manly and StGeorge as well.

Probably 1) Warriors, 2) Cowboys, 3) Tigers, but out of those three, Tigers are probably most likely.

Hallatia

Referee
Melbourne
Manly runners up (even though they're scum)

I love Locky, but he's the reason I don't want Broncs in the grand final. The grand final is its own big event, it shouldn't be transformed into another event (Locky's farewell), like origin was.

I have my heart set on Melbourne winning it, but Warriors or Tigpies winning wouldn't be bad results. Any of the other options would be awful especially Dragons, if they make the grand final I might just not watch it.

Nikki

Coach
If I publically said who I wouldnt mind winning I would have to hand in my Parra Membership ASAP.

Latest posts