What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

\"Who dun it?\" - Kangaroos Tour Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

bender

Juniors
One interesting thing about this is the future selection of rep teams. Whoever the player is would have to struggle to make the grade next time around. It would be silly for NSW or QLD to select that player if it is likely that there would be off-field troubles with a team mate or mates. The flip side i guess is whether he should be selected on form and off field indiscretions should stay that way. For mine, I would think that the culprit will have played their last rep game.

roopy

Referee
A word from your moderator - if anyone names names before it is general knowledge it will be deleted - for obvious legal reasons.

clives_bootlace

Juniors
i reckon the culprit has not only played his last rep game but his health will be in grave danger when he plays any game, lets face it, it doesnt take long for word to get around the rugby league community & most players arent going to take to kindly to a tea leaf being in there midst!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts