What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who else on here HATES MANLY??!!

scottyeel

Bench
Maybe you should have asked "Who doesn't hate Manly". Then this thread would only be half a page long instead of 147 pages.

Alex28

Coach
Everybody does - even Manly fans hate themselves just a little. I know that people here call the Dragons and the Sharks scum...but Manly are the original scum.

Patsy

Juniors
we don't give a toss what others think - what a nothing thread - smells like jealously to me!!!!

natheel

Coach
we don't give a toss what others think - what a nothing thread - smells like jealously to me!!!!

Why would we be jealous of manly????
The only reason they're winning is they get a leg up from the referees.... Nothing to be proud of!

Tigers - loss
Rabbitohs - loss
Cronulla - refs won
Apart from against the roosters theyvconceeded about 20 points against each team they beat recently

Manly will do nothing in the finals and if they go far I'll be happy to bare the brunt of manly fans but I think they're the least form team in the 8 ATM they played terrible yesterday not even Stewart could really spark much

gregstar

Referee
the only time manly were likeable was when lowe was coaching them.

the semi against the raiders in '91 was a classic - i actually felt sorry for them. then bonzo the clown returned. situation normal.

carcharias

Immortal
I have been brought up to hate them.
I even hate going there.

Why is the Macca's at Brookvale full of aggresive geniused people?
Everytimer I go there ( about 3 times a year ) I get bailed up by some mentally handicapped person having a bad day.

gregstar

Referee
so you've met cliffy & effie?

remember - do not under any circumstance communicate with them. you trade iq points simply by looking at them.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
My dad told me to always hate manly. So i do.

When i have kids im gunna teach them to hate manly and add dragons to that list too...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Watmough looks like a ninja turtle
0,,5983757,00.jpg
2.jpg

That man speaks the truth.

Latest posts