What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Gives A Sh*t

macnaz

Staff member
??? Is there anyone here that actually gives a sh*t anymore ??:crazy:

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Nope, not me. After the farce during the week over Longmuir vs Sheens and the pathetic roll over of the WT board, they can all rot as far as I'm concerned. I feel sorry for the players caught up in this- my only comment / opinion to them is "get the hell out of there as there is worse to come......."

The farce of not actually making a decision and making some set of accountabilities that Teflon and his coaching and recruitment staff have to live up to or get out on was a joke. They only delayed the inevitable and doing the right thing- it is not as though Sheens has done anything except mouth empty phrases for the last 3 years going on 4 now. Simmons is incapable of doing his job but no-one is prepared to stare down Sheens to make him sack Simmons and things just keep on getting worse. I'm not a supporter of Longmuir- I dont know him from a bar of soap- but I strongly supported his attempt to force some accountability amongst the coaching / recruitment staff.

macnaz

Staff member
Nope, not me. After the farce during the week over Longmuir vs Sheens and the pathetic roll over of the WT board, they can all rot as far as I'm concerned. I feel sorry for the players caught up in this- my only comment / opinion to them is "get the hell out of there as there is worse to come......."

The farce of not actually making a decision and making some set of accountabilities that Teflon and his coaching and recruitment staff have to live up to or get out on was a joke. They only delayed the inevitable and doing the right thing- it is not as though Sheens has done anything except mouth empty phrases for the last 3 years going on 4 now. Simmons is incapable of doing his job but no-one is prepared to stare down Sheens to make him sack Simmons and things just keep on getting worse. I'm not a supporter of Longmuir- I dont know him from a bar of soap- but I strongly supported his attempt to force some accountability amongst the coaching / recruitment staff.

Who exactly are the current board wankers oh i mean members by the way ??

tiger_nick

Bench
normally during a game like that i would be swearing and screaming. this time i didnt care. i laughed when we missed tackles, dropped balls, gave away penalties etc

Navjot

Juniors
I dont know what to think tbh , hate the fact that nothing seems to change year in and out as far as players being dropped for poor performances for a start, sheens empty threats the players have called his bluff and he knows it and is now backed into a corner for it. The club needs a good clean out from top to toe by years end if this continues on, i also thought by our roster that we were only bottom 4 material and nothing ive seen so far this year has changed my mind.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Who exactly are the current board wankers oh i mean members by the way ??

Dont know but I have reason to suspect if you look for a group of spineless, brain-dead, sycophants caught up in the rapture of 2005 and not in the real world of 2009 you've found them.

I'd like do point a finger towards Callan Park but they closed that down years ago.

Navjot

Juniors
This current board needs the cleaners put through it, they are a bunch of sheens sympathisers tbh.

I was as vociferous as ever yesterday.

The last time I gave up on the club was during our 6 match losing streak in 2003 where we averaged 6 points a game. The current situation is extremely disappointing but at least we can produce some occasional moments of excitement.

macnaz

Staff member
I was as vociferous as ever yesterday.

The last time I gave up on the club was during our 6 match losing streak in 2003 where we averaged 6 points a game. The current situation is extremely disappointing but at least we can produce some occasional moments of excitement.
It isnt even the fact we are losing , i can deal with that! Its the fact we are not picking the best ppl we have available . If we have our best side putting in 100% and they arent good enough then so be it.

The funniest thing about the whole scenario is with all these useless players, staff and etc, we still manage to finish 10th or so each season.

There are teams like say the Panthers, Eels who consistently achieve worse than us but don't seem to be giving up on their teams or gouging their eyes out. Btw, I'm not pointing out were over pessimistic.

Our staffing is so crap it's just not damn funny. Coming 10th is overachieving really.