What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has been to a Women's Rugby League game and what did you think?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surprised they didnt take a game to NZ for the Warriors girls
Why?

Leaving aside your deliberately snide remark, it was made clear from the outset that these matches were going to be aligned with NRL Finals to the maximum extent possible. Had the Warriors hosted in Week 1 they almost certain would've played a home game but it's not how it panned out.

321Davoe dragon

Juniors
Let me guess. You're in your 60s?
Whats age got to.do with it ? As far as im concerned nrl is a blokes game ,and i would prefer to see men or boys playing the game ,dont get me wrong im sure a lot of these girls are great athletes and are extremly fit ,but when it comes down to paying for my family to sit back and enjoy a game of football id rather watch blokes !yes im probley being sexist but i have always enjoyed watching a mens game.,not to mention the injuries these girls have got to.look foreward too in a few years ,im sorry but i think some sports are for the boys and some sports for the girls ,doesnt matter how many tatts they get it wont stop the pain they get in a few yrs ,i grew up watching Brian Clay Kevin Ryan Norm Provan Johny Sattler ect sorry give me a blokes game of nrl anyday ,thats just my opinion.

TooheysNew

Coach
Whats age got to.do with it ? As far as im concerned nrl is a blokes game ,and i would prefer to see men or boys playing the game ,dont get me wrong im sure a lot of these girls are great athletes and are extremly fit ,but when it comes down to paying for my family to sit back and enjoy a game of football id rather watch blokes !yes im probley being sexist but i have always enjoyed watching a mens game.,not to mention the injuries these girls have got to.look foreward too in a few years ,im sorry but i think some sports are for the boys and some sports for the girls ,doesnt matter how many tatts they get it wont stop the pain they get in a few yrs ,i grew up watching Brian Clay Kevin Ryan Norm Provan Johny Sattler ect sorry give me a blokes game of nrl anyday ,thats just my opinion.
So I'm right.

And yes, you are sexist. It's pretty disgusting.

Latest posts