What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the best team on paper in the finals?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Storm: Inglis, Slater, King, Webster, Hill, Smith, Johnson and Crocker. (8)
Dogs: Williams, El Masri, O'Meley, Mason, Ryan and Maitua. (6)
Broncos: Hunt, Hodges, Tate, Lockyer, Webcke, Thaiday, Civoniceva and Thorn. (8)
Knights: Carney, Midley, Johns, Buderus and Simpson. (5)
Sea Eagles: Stewart, Bell, Orford, Kite, Kennedy and Menzies. (6)
Dragons: Gasnier, Cooper, Barrett, Hornby, Bailey, Ryles, Timmins and Young. (8)
Raiders: Schifcofske, Mogg, J. Smith, Tongue and Woolford. (5)
Eels: Grothe, Hindmarsh, T. Smith, Widders and Riddell. (5)

Raiders Plight

Juniors
JJ said:
not much in it... I'm not 100% sure of injury status,

but with e.g., Gidley, Mullen, Carney, Johns, Abraham, Simpson, Buderus, Perry :)shock:), Smith etc Newcastle deserve a mention

as do
MacKinnon, Burt, Hayne, Smith (x2 or 3), Wagon, Morrison, Hindmarsh,Marsh, PIG, Cayless... (Tahu?)

I could mention Manly, but they are Manly so they can get f**ked

the only squad that doesn't impress me on paper is Canberra,

we do well for such a crap team on paper, imagine if we had a "good" team on paper, we wouldn't lose a game

Jizmizm

Juniors
Eels: Grothe, Hindmarsh, T. Smith, Widders and Riddell.

Lol you highlighted 3 that arent even rep standard. T Smith, Widders and Riddell are far from the better names on paper.

Id have Tahu, Cayless, PJ Marsh, before those guys..

JJ

Immortal
Raiders Plight said:
we do well for such a crap team on paper, imagine if we had a "good" team on paper, we wouldn't lose a game

I didn't say they were crap - but on paper, they are the least impressive of the top 8, and less impressive than several squads that missed the 8 - but paper doesn't count, except the results section on Mondays

I'll be amazed if they beat the dogs, even without Asotasi, Tonga and Maitua - but then I'm amazed they've made the 8... hopefully Elliott can instill their attitude in the Panthers team next year

Latest posts