What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who have Souths signed for 2006?

2 True Blues

Coach
Souths need to invest in some promising junior players such as Cronulla have done this season, MAIVA, COVELL, LUELILI, STOSIC etc. Have a look at the bartercard cup and qld comps, even the Jim Beam cup.

Buy several future stars for the same price as one over the hill has been who is just running around from week to week making up the numbers.

Good to see Garth WOOD score a try last weekend for the Bunnies, ( being a hard core Newtown Jets supporter ). However why do you waste the money and time on players that have done their dash already.

Hope the bunnies can surprise the critics and get up this weekend. Would love to see it happen.

Dragonheart

Juniors
Seano said:
I heard Eion Croissan was looking for a run, he was pretty good in his day (hell hes probably still better than Wattsy!)

Why not give the 'Maltese Falcon' a call-up. I'm sure he's not doing anything important, and while you're at it see if big Bob McCarthy wants to pull the boots back on.

Seriously though, Piggins needs to keep quiet until next month.

Franko

Juniors
I heard a pretty strong rumour on the weekend that Souths have Steven Bell from Melbourne, signed sealed and delivered.

Biglance

Bench
rumour has it u have signed a dragons lower grader with potential maybe Youngquest/Simmonds/Holdsworth

Collateral

Coach
Dont think it would be Holdsworth as Souths already have John Sutton who is much better than Holdsworth.

Corbin

Juniors
Well Nat Wood is off contract at warrington? English fans? does he have a good boot?

Criswell said:
I'd take Manoa and Andrews in a flash.

Also Taliai scored a lenght of the field try against the Chooks......doubt if anyone in our backline could do that now............:rolleyes:

Isn't he the one in jail at present for killing someone about 6 years ago.