What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who have you met from LU?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Stranger said:
Btw, can i use one of your banners? They look radical!

I mark out for Covell like a 13 year old at a Justin Timberlake concert!

yer u can
just take the top 1
dont take the covell one vs newcastle that is stupid sum1 else made it

Alba

Coach
dammit well i seen lolesi @ halftime @ the game but i didnt realise there were gonna be so many other people there :(

Alba

Coach
bulls*** bi*** i own u!!! dont make me get trent young to come after u again!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Choppies said:
met last night
Half
Suitman
Twizzle
Mystique
diluvsparra
Legend

Mystikeel actually, and she took all the pics

it was a great night

Alba

Coach
atomic_crimson said:
hahahah i dont care so long as its not when i need to go to the bathroom!

yeah i think he had like a toilet radar! every time we needed to go to the toilet he would annoy us and wouldnt let us leave! haha!

Alba

Coach
i doubt that ill be going to any finals games tbth .. i wanted to but my shifts are getting cut down more every week :( but ill be at the grand final are you going?

Alba

Coach
i dont feel like going to it either but i already have my ticket :( me and rach (atomic_crimson) should really have a chat and think seriously about selling them bcuz really i cbf .. what games u goin to

Alba

Coach
ahh .. the tigers game will be good .. i thought id be right into the finals series like i was last year but this year i jus dont care who wins what when and how they get it i just want my boys back :( its been a happy year and a sad end :( i know u are happy u guys got Ashley but im devastated :(

Latest posts