What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who have you met ??

H.H

Juniors
Too many to name, but most memorable:

Big Artie at the old Easts Rules club at Bondi Junction. I was completely star struck.

Tricky Trindall - one of the nicest, most charasmatic blokes you could meet until the demon drink took hold...oh boy wasn't that a night.

Luke Davico - At a bux weekend in Canberra and he hung around us for hours blind...funny as f*ck and a great fella.

Sam Isemonger - become a really good mate who I've gotten to know in the last 6 - 7 years Absolute gentleman.

Shannon Donato - Spent some time with him last few years...also becoming a mate and one of the funniest blokes you could meet.

Daniel Fitzhenry - Played a lot of touch with him and a lovely bloke. Also very funny.

Matt Seers - Scared me - was blind at Archies and looked like he wanted to kill someone.

Countless others and 95% were top blokes.

H.H

Juniors
Yeah I actually knew him way before I met Shannon but haven't seen him for years now. And yep, always a top bloke.

Wb1234

Referee
my uncle was big at the tigers (fan) in the 80s

when he died in 83 a few tigers players carried his coffin into the vault

my dad said he once bought a property with Wayne Pearce but it didn’t make money

mozza91

Coach
Saw Jamie Buhrer and Ashley Klein at the Blink 182 show on Friday night. Felt like sledging Klein but even in my paralytic state decided against it.

Met Kris Inu in the wee hours of a Saturday morning in the cross during his bulldogs days. We were on our way out and he had just rocked up. When my mate asked if he is Inu he kept trying to to deny until he realised we were leaving and weren’t going to bother him told his cabby to give us a ride home. He was probably a dozen beers deep at this point but he wasn’t a bad bloke

Met Carl Webb (RIP) and Jason Cayless in a Sydney nightclub around 2010 (Cayless has come back from England for his stint at the Tigers, Webb had just joined the Eels). They approached me and another mate who were both under 20 to wingman for Webb to pick up a lady with her 2 friends (both around 10 years our senior). It didn’t work. Cayless bought us both a beer and they made a swift exit. Both were pretty likeable guys.

Another night I was at the mean fiddler with a friend who told Jarrod Sammut he’s in shit form and should be dropped. Sammut not so nicely told him what he thought and where to go. About 5 years later that friend admitted he was in the wrong. Still stands by his claim that he should have been dropped.

Latest posts