What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is going on sat?

carcharias

Immortal
Hahahaha
f**king desperate merkins
Saw this on stalker book

URGENT MESSAGE from club legend Anthony Minichiello:

“We need our fans there — the more fans there, the more they pump up the boys,” Minichiello said.

“I know the players can certainly hear it, they love playing in front of big crowds.

“We need our loyal supporters to come out and show their colours, for sure. Support us, get behind us and cheer us on."

A crowd of up to 25,000 is expected for the clash. If current trends continue, that could mean 15,000 Cronulla fans turning the Roosters’ fortress into a pseudo Shark Park - The Daily Telegraph

Card Shark

Immortal
Hahahaha
Saw this on stalker book

“We need our fans there — the more fans there, the more they pump up the boys,” Minichiello said.

“I know the players can certainly hear it, they love playing in front of big crowds.

“We need our loyal supporters to come out and show their colours, for sure. Support us, get behind us and cheer us on."

A crowd of up to 25,000 is expected for the clash. If current trends continue, that could mean 15,000 Cronulla fans turning the Roosters’ fortress into a pseudo Shark Park - The Daily Telegraph

Looking like sharks supporters will outnumber the Roosters on their home turf.

That’ll be embarrassing!

Special K

Coach
Hahahaha
Saw this on stalker book

Link?

txta2

Bench
Every time I've gone to a finals game they have lost at this ground, and that's a lot.
Probably stay home for luck!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Every time I've gone to a finals game they have lost at this ground, and that's a lot.
Probably stay home for luck!

ANZ is my bogey ground

Last went there in 1999. Got pissed. Got pissed off. Dragons beat us. Got in a fight with a dragons goon in the promenade part near the gates. Got in a fight with the same clown at Sharkies (why the phuque he was there is anyones guess). Lost both fights. Got a cut eyebrow and a black eye. Got banned from the club for a year.

Good times.

Eion

First Grade
Cowboys game in 16 was one of my most favourite sharks atmospheres ever.

Helped that we had the game won with 15-20 to go and everyone was already in party mode.

08 complete opposite.
It really was a celebration. Great day!

Latest posts