What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is going to renew Membership?

Will You Renwew Membership for 201?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emjaycee

Coach
With 2 rounds left to go and us seemingly heading for the wooden spoon, I am interested to understand the effect our dismal season, the change of coach and the loss of Hindmarsh and Burt will have on membership (Season Ticket) renewals.

bartman

Immortal
I would have been hesitant to renew had the club not made coaching changes for next year. But there is hope on the horizon (rather than satisfaction with the ongoing mediocrity), so imo that should be rewarded with continued ticketed membership. Let's get behind the team, people!

Noise

Coach
If Kearney was still here it would have been a definite 'n'o to renewal. With the coaching change i am now undecided but will more than likely renew

Gronk

Staff member
I'm renewing my ST, however I am expecting that there will be many that will not.

This year many of the familiar faces around where we sit are gone. I'm talking about 10+ year ST holders did not renew for this year and with the wooden spoon, the trend will continue if not accelerate.

Utey

Coach
I will be, only cause I don't wanna lose my seat for when we come good in the next 15-25 years.

Kornstar

Coach
100% renew! I will be taking advantage of all the people who aren't though and moving my seats more to the middle though!

Haynzy

First Grade
My decision to purchase membership is never based on team performance, It's based on my hip pocket. With a wife, three kids and a mortgage it's not top of my list but I always do everything I can to keep it high on our list of priorities.

Delboy

First Grade
Yep, will renew, but if there had not been a coaching change then I was gone after 30+ years

Still am anxiously waititng to see what happens with any additions to the roster, I think that is when the hesitant ones will make a decision

Gronk

Staff member
:lol:

I hope it's closer to 15 than 25 or I might not make it :lol:

LOL I said to my son (aged 10) at the 2009 GF that he should soak it up as it may be the only GF he gets to in 30 years.

He didn't think I was serious. :lol: