What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Sio Mailangi?

b0rt

Juniors
this year it was technically perth international, not perth kiwis, but yeh, all the top players of kiwi, islander and, in at least one case, middle eastern decent, play in international

joondalup_giant

Staff member
yea i originally thought it was just kiwis then i saw Josh Benjiman who is Torres straight islander which i thought would make him more aussie then kiwi!

shasta

Juniors
A poster on the Western Force forum reckons he played Union for Margaret River last season.

b0rt

Juniors
yer i saw that, not sure how he did it with the knee injury joondalup_giant and shayne McMenemy reckon he had

Alehana

Juniors
A poster on the Western Force forum reckons he played Union for Margaret River last season.

Sio played union? that would have been a sight for first couple of minutes. must be a country boy if he played in margerate, or a keen surfer