What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the 1 player in the world you would hate to be tackled by?

I don't think I'd want Beau Scott or Jeremy Smith hitting me up under the ribs...

Lagi Setu is good for a big one-on-one shoulder charge every now and then. I don't think I'd like one of those either.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Kevin Ryan no contest IMO toughest bloke ever and tackled like a runaway truck

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
What about the big hit Weyman put on the gold coast back rower a few weeks ago, knocked the life out of him. Glad im on the same side as weyman

Are you talking about the hit Paea did on Meyers that knocked him out and he came off the field never to return?

Wiki or Civoneceva would be my pick.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I tackle anyone, or have a go anyways.

Being tackled different matter, I would hate to be hit by Craig Young, David Gillespie, Andrew Farrar, Chris Mortimer, either Sorenson and these days Asotasi, Gallen, Costigan.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Paul Gallen - not for the hit but for the tackle grab, stich rip, facial, elbow and villification .. its a package deal

This Year?

Immortal
I am the Weyman. Goo Goo G'joob. Threw that one in there for HLH.

I dont think size and power is much of an issue. I would be scared out of my wits if this thing got anywhere near me
2865_90802789011_800674011_2373703_4219208_n.jpg

What a scary sight! The hair alone sends shivers down my spine. :eek: