What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the 1 player in the world you would hate to be tackled by?

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Add Barrett to the list

trentbarrett_wideweb__470x371,0.jpg

Jono1987

Juniors
I am the Weyman. Goo Goo G'joob. Threw that one in there for HLH.

I dont think size and power is much of an issue. I would be scared out of my wits if this thing got anywhere near me
2865_90802789011_800674011_2373703_4219208_n.jpg

May be a little off topic but I remember this night (miracle) pretty well! Hindmarsh was a great sport that night. The entire army was giving it to him (me included) during the warm up. He took everything in his stride until eventually we all started chanting; "Hindmarsh! Hindmarsh!". Okay enough that silly business.

Tonie Carroll always seemed like a bloke you'd want to miss in the defence line. The Axe was definitely awesome. I'll give props to Beau Scott...not the biggest or strongest player out there, but when he tackles you, you know it.

Collateral

Coach
Gallen...because I wouldnt appreciate being eye gouged, having my stitches ripped out, my nuts grabbed and racially abused while getting tackled.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
No one would want to be tackled by Gallen. You may be molested, eye gouged, racially abused, have an ear bitten off, and worst of all you could get AIDS.

gregstar

Referee
clay
ryan

gillespie
gilmeister

the entire 1978-80 western suburbs forward pack.

chris walker