What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the AFL girl ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You hardly need to have been there on the night to see that a group of adult men claiming a 17 year old girl to be the problem is more than just a touch unethical and a fair bit on the nose.
lol. Sportive. Turn up your sarcasm meter to 11.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You hardly need to have been there on the night to see that a group of adult men claiming a 17 year old girl to be the problem is more than just a touch unethical and a fair bit on the nose.

of course,

I mean what 17 year old girl doesn't keep video evidence of a fling with a few members of a footy team, then their agent

Hooch

Juniors
I would say yes. But then again, I'm not a 47 year old player manager who stands to lose everything over one root. Seriously, how dumb must the bloke be?? Wtf did he think was gonna happen? Fall in love and move to an island in the tropics?

wat a clown

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
While she is fairly attractive (she has worked as a model) the problem is with what's between her ears.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ive got pictures of the "St Kilda" girl....I challenge anyone man or woman to say no.
No problem, I am married, have never cheated, never would.

I am not saying the girl is not attractive (not sure) just saying I have had offers from attractive women and part of me wanted to nail it, but the better part won over.

I would divorce before sleeping with another.

Control is not that hard.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No problem, I am married, have never cheated, never would.

I am not saying the girl is not attractive (not sure) just saying I have had offers from attractive women and part of me wanted to nail it, but the better part won over.

I would divorce before sleeping with another.

Control is not that hard.

you'll never make an AFL player agent

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ive got pictures of the "St Kilda" girl....I challenge anyone man or woman to say no.
Nope. Seen pics and she's just a kid.

In all honesty it would take a lot more than a bit of crumpet to turn me away from the soul mate and best friend I already have. I'm lucky, sure... but it's also a no-brainer.

ctm

Juniors
my question is... why are these fellas in a miami hotel room taking nude pictures of eachother?

Latest posts