What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the AFL girl ?

pk76

Juniors
Clearly a disturbed girl but Nixon and St Kilda handled it poorly. However, I don't think there was any PR strategy that could have done any better as this case is very unique in the sense that the girl is, rightly or wrongly, determined.

I don't think NRL fans should be gloating though, this girl has "empowered" other potential bunny boilers...

AuckMel

Bench
The big question remains, wtf is the AFL? They've let this fester so much its now become rotten. I think they've got a lot to answer for.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly a disturbed girl but Nixon and St Kilda handled it poorly. However, I don't think there was any PR strategy that could have done any better as this case is very unique in the sense that the girl is, rightly or wrongly, determined.

I don't think NRL fans should be gloating though, this girl has "empowered" other potential bunny boilers...

its no doubt she has planned some of this, she is claiming to have video evidence of an affair with Nixon, I mean what teenager does that ?

she appears to be a media whore with no concern for any personal lives that she may destroy in the process

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

The NRL is quite a lot more open and diplomatic with how situations like these are handled.

The AFL tries to cover it up, bribe, pay hush money, use the media etc to discredit the person wronged by the AFL or it's clubs/players.

Unfortunately for the AFL, some 17 year old girl has the balls of the entire AFL in her hands, in some cases, literally.

f**king good on her too. There wouldn't be a problem if players didn't go around trying to f**k everything that moved. Serves the egotistical f**kwits right for thinking they can continually get away with indiscretions (because generally they can in the AFL).

It doesn't even matter anymore if this girl is lying or not. There is a massive lesson all football players of all codes can learn from this incident.

Let's see if anyone does.

pk76

Juniors
its no doubt she has planned some of this, she is claiming to have video evidence of an affair with Nixon, I mean what teenager does that ?

she appears to be a media whore with no concern for any personal lives that she may destroy in the process

Emotionally disturbed person. (Allegedly) traumatised by miscarriage and subsequent rejection/abandonment. Sadly her only source of control is her ability to seduce...

DSM 4, Axis 2, Cluster B Personality Disorder possibly...

I am not condoning her actions or motives. I am also not condoning Nixon and St Kilda boy(s).

Last edited:

pk76

Juniors
The NRL is quite a lot more open and diplomatic with how situations like these are handled.

The AFL tries to cover it up, bribe, pay hush money, use the media etc to discredit the person wronged by the AFL or it's clubs/players.

Unfortunately for the AFL, some 17 year old girl has the balls of the entire AFL in her hands, in some cases, literally.

f**king good on her too. There wouldn't be a problem if players didn't go around trying to f**k everything that moved. Serves the egotistical f**kwits right for thinking they can continually get away with indiscretions (because generally they can in the AFL).

It doesn't even matter anymore if this girl is lying or not. There is a massive lesson all football players of all codes can learn from this incident.

Could not have said better although NRL did learn its lesson earlier to be fair.

manoj p

Juniors
Emotionally disturbed person. (Allegedly) traumatised by miscarriage and subsequent rejection/abandonment. Sadly her only source of control is her ability to seduce...

DSM 4, Axis 2, Cluster B Personality Disorder possibly...

I am not condoning her actions or motives. I am also not condoning Nixon and St Kilda boy(s).

"Boys"...

:lol:

Thanks for the big faggy perspective.

Bulldog Force

Referee
t

Reading the posts in this thread, and most importantly the above one from MU really makes me sit on the fence on this one. On one side I'm glad the AFL are getting this bad publicity after all the sh*t they've put our game through, yet on the other side I'm sick to death of this girl and her cash grab scheme. I'm just glad the NRL has their hands clean from a case such as this.

The above post from MU is praise-worthy :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
interesting to hear Demetriou's comments on Foxsports this morning, he must really think he and the AFL is Teflon coated

"its not about the AFL, its all about the girl"

sportive cupid

Referee
I guess you had to be there on the night. I suspect the St Kilda AFL side shared this sentiment in abundance.
You hardly need to have been there on the night to see that a group of adult men claiming a 17 year old girl to be the problem is more than just a touch unethical and a fair bit on the nose.

Hooch

Juniors
It's funny what having the big end of town onside can do for you. Could you imagine the uproar if this happened in league?? Could you f**king imagine it??!

I agree it's disgraceful the manner this girl has been treated. Not even 18. Hopefully she can have her fill with Nixon's scalp and move on with her life. Take a few years to die down.

sportive cupid

Referee
I suspect teh up roar would be similar.
Do you reckon Ricky is getting off lightly ?
Have you read any of the Melbourne papers ?

Hooch

Juniors
Nixon will go but it took a little while for them to turn on him. He has sh*t for brains.

It's all a bit funny more than anything but if some leaguie derro f**ked a schoolgirl and it got out.. lol, all hell would break loose.

Latest posts