What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the coolest poster?

Feez_Giggles

Bench
to have a dream about 69? hahaahaha

oh i'm just going to leave this right now, too many comments, to explicit to post, plus raidey will think its about him

Jesus

Juniors
As the son if god,i think its safe to assume that im down in the hood.
*leans against brick wall with sunny's on and a smoke hanging from the side of my mouth,satisfied look on my face* :whistle

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i also think that sullyfan and the girls from the 'sexiest players' thread are tops

dani and pg and that,

cos now they are in my "for the chicks" thread in the parra forum

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
to have a dream about 69? hahaahaha

oh i'm just going to leave this right now, too many comments, to explicit to post, plus raidey will think its about him

i already do

*YAY!*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
YAY someone thought I was cool

Here are the coolest persons at LU, In no particular order except for alphabetical.

Dani
Feez Giggles
Forum Idiot
[furrycat]
Houdini
Jess
JessEel
keeney
madunit
Melstar
MysteryGirl
mullet
Raider_69
socksie

Most of the rest of you are cool, but not in the unbelievably cool status of the abovementioned.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
of course he does. who would seriously leave madunit off their list for coolest posters?

I know I wouldn't

and I didn't.

ee I'm honest as well as cool, what a package!

Alba

Coach
i think El Coco was the coolest poster :( but now he's gone ... and LB as well .. such sad sad times ..

Phillips

Referee
madunit said:
YAY someone thought I was cool

Here are the coolest persons at LU, In no particular order except for alphabetical.

Dani
Feez Giggles
Forum Idiot
[furrycat]
Houdini
Jess
JessEel
keeney
madunit
Melstar
MysteryGirl
mullet
Raider_69
socksie

Most of the rest of you are cool, but not in the unbelievably cool status of the abovementioned.

:(