What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the fastest?

Who is faster

• Total voters

BWNB

First Grade
Was just thinking about the match this weekend between the Sharks and the Dragons.

The score is 20-20 with 90 seconds to go and the Dragons are on the attack, Issac Gordon takes an intercept, he has 90meters to run and Brett Morris is chasing to save the try. Who wins the footrace?

Whoosh

Juniors
There may be 40 points on the board with 90 seconds to go, but I don't think the Sharks will have too many of them. Gordon might get a consolation try in the above scenario.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
As JM said, match up any two genuine speedsters and the guy without the ball wins. Having said that, Gordon seems really f*cking fast. That try against Brisbane was pretty extraordinary, the way even with ball in hand none of the Brisbane backs in the vicinity were even able to get near him. There was also a moment in the Sharks v Warriors game, I forget what happened tbh, but I remember thinking he showed unusual speed.

Special K

Coach
Gordon is lighting. I remember in the trial against souths he lit up everyone going 40m in the blink of an eye... Be interesting to know his PBs

Bman26

Juniors
Just watched his(I Gordons') try against brisbane on nrl video match analyser thing. He'd win over 90m vs Morris.

timka4

Bench
Just watched his(I Gordons') try against brisbane on nrl video match analyser thing. He'd win over 90m vs Morris.

i thought the only reason why he ran so quick, was that the sharks had done nothing all game and he was just completely rested out there on that wing

but nah he is one of the quickest, also scored a try against the knights, all though it was an intercept, uate gave up fairly fast once he saw gordon in space lol