What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the first player you are going to head-high?

Who is going down?

• Kash Kow Kimmorley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Boy Hodges

• Turnstiles Chris Walker

• Ruthless Rodney Howe

• 2 games a year McDougall

• Willie 'The Man' Mason

• Darren 'Buy an Abswing today' Senter

• Fingers in the Air Hopoate

• Beetroot Beattie

• Crying Simon Woolford

• Total voters
I might create a Les Boyd clone and have him and Adrian Morley, double team all of these blokes, Kimmorley, Finch, Tallis, All of the Queensland team and Walker. :twisted: :twisted:

shirkhan

Juniors
i am gonna smash mason i would hit tate or webcke but the kiwi boys have al ready done that for me but no one has hit mason real good yet

The Q Facor

Juniors
No doubt about it for me.

I would create John O'Neil, Wendall Sailor, Lote Tiquiri and Matt Rojers and get Webke, Kennedy, Morley to beat the crap out of them!!! :twisted:

The Q Facor said:
No doubt about it for me.

I would create John O'Neil, Wendall Sailor, Lote Tiquiri and Matt Rojers and get Webke, Kennedy, Morley to beat the crap out of them!!! :twisted:

nice :)

don't forgte to throw wilkinson in there too

ripper

You cant blame Sailor and Rogers, I would rather play in a world cup final in front of 80,000 fans instead of NRL year in year out in front of 40,000

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Justin Smith is going to absolutely belt the living shite out of Adrian Morely.

BRING IT ON !!!!!!

:twisted:

The Q Facor

Juniors
ripper73 said:
You cant blame Sailor and Rogers, I would rather play in a world cup final in front of 80,000 fans instead of NRL year in year out in front of 40,000

Congratulations... I am happy for you!! :lol:

Sheesh....get a grip and don't take things so seriously! :roll: :roll:

Underdog

Juniors
Chris Walker is going down!!! If the CPU lets him off the Souths or Roosters bench (If its the 2003 roster he could be anywhere!) :twisted:

Red Bear

Referee
I'll create the wntire Manly side of the 90's and then the Bears side and recreate he day wen the Bears smashed Manly 41-8 at NSO.

miccle

Bench
I'd line up McGuire to smash Hodges, but it's been done :lol:

Therefore, I'll have to get Webcke/Civo ready to smash the **** out of

C Walker
Hodges
Joey
Minichiello
Morely :)lol: 'cos they can't suspend me for that)

ParraMatt

Bench
Ill buy Nutley from sharks for Parra and give Beattie a Solid Hit that wont see him off the ground in a while.

-JJ-

Juniors
I probably won't go into a game just to tackle someone, but when I end up playing them I'll be sure to get Hopoate.

And I'm creating the Wallabies and the All Blacks, so Gregan will also be getting injured.

Moffo

Referee
haha, old school player creations is a good idea

I intend to make Stu Gailbraith and destroy him :twisted:

Not to mention Wanker Lewis! :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

KeckDiddy

Juniors
I am gonna create a player call JOHNNY WILKINSON and i am gonna stiff arm him until the world cup pain goes away