What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the more boring FFB member?

Who bores you the most?

• Twizzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chloe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B-dos

Referee
I think the person who stgarted this thread is the most boring f**k knuckle ever to touch a keyboard.
And chloe, respect is for pissants, you don't need it from any of these f***wits

Thats the best thing ive heard in a while. I dont get why all these wankers are constantly giving this Chloe girl sh*t all the time. Whats so funny about all ganging up on someone. Go back to f**king primary school if you want that, however by the sounds of things i wouldnt be supprised if some of you do go to primary school. I dont know why she is copping all this sh*t but i dont think anyone deserves this much. From the post of hers that ive read she seems nice enough and from the posts ive read of others giving her a hard time, it shows the maturity level of some of you. You have to wonder what you get out of abusing someone all the time. Get a life.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you need to chill

chloe is not a girl, she is a very unattractive tranny

B-dos said:
I think the person who stgarted this thread is the most boring f**k knuckle ever to touch a keyboard.
And chloe, respect is for pissants, you don't need it from any of these f***wits

Thats the best thing ive heard in a while. I dont get why all these wankers are constantly giving this Chloe girl sh*t all the time. Whats so funny about all ganging up on someone. Go back to f**king primary school if you want that, however by the sounds of things i wouldnt be supprised if some of you do go to primary school. I dont know why she is copping all this sh*t but i dont think anyone deserves this much. From the post of hers that ive read she seems nice enough and from the posts ive read of others giving her a hard time, it shows the maturity level of some of you. You have to wonder what you get out of abusing someone all the time. Get a life.

It is also funny these 100 post poster thinking they know all about the history past the last 5 minutes.

Probably all come from the same tranny tribe.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
give me an S

give me an L

give me an A

give me a P

give me another P

give me an E

give me an R

who have we got ??????????

Stranger

Coach
bahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha :lol:

Who bores you the most?
Twizzle
13% [ 3 ]
chloe
86% [ 20 ]

Total Votes : 23
can we close this yet because its clear that twizzle bores us all the most. :lol:

A bit more effort than standard Stranger.

It also annoys the crap out of simple posters

I live to find limitations and exceed expectations. :badgrin:

Latest posts