What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the Ugliest player in the NRL?

wittyfan

Referee
They had a field of 16 that year, Craig Wing ended up winning. :lol:

I also remember the paper had misspelled Chad Randall's name "Chad Randwick". :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
They had a field of 16 that year, Craig Wing ended up winning. :lol:

I also remember the paper had misspelled Chad Randall's name "Chad Randwick". :lol:

they must have thought it was "the ugliest man in league"!:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
It was almost that, it was a very disappointing selection!

Hey witty, honest question apart from witt, who is your next best good looking person in league? My sister and my fiance' are disagreeing like there is no end!

Tommy Smith

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Hey witty, honest question apart from witt, who is your next best good looking person in league? My sister and my fiance' are disagreeing like there is no end!
C'mon, locky, tell the truth. It isnt your fiance and your sister that are arguing over the next best looking, its you and your sister.:eek:

And Moffo, that photo is a classic. We may just have a winner there. What a haircut!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tommy Smith said:
C'mon, locky, tell the truth. It isnt your fiance and your sister that are arguing over the next best looking, its you and your sister.:eek:

Nope my sister is in Qld at the moment as she had some swimming stuff in brisbane. My fiance' and her have been arguing all weekend! Damn I was lucky I went to the broncos match!

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
And one player your fiance and sister should look out for is Darius Boyd!

My fiance likes Boyd, hasn't been to many games this year probally won't due to the baby but loves "waching" him play!:D

wittyfan

Referee
lockyno1 said:
My fiance likes Boyd, hasn't been to many games this year probally won't due to the baby but loves "waching" him play!:D

He's certainly a player to watch the future! :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Tommy Smith said:

And Moffo, that photo is a classic. We may just have a winner there. What a haircut!!

its a corker!

Slappy

Juniors
117.jpg

Photographer: Okay Luke, we are ready to take your picture, could you please smile at the camera.

Luke Patten: Which one?

Goldthorpe

Bench
Slappy said:
117.jpg

Photographer: Okay Luke, we are ready to take your picture, could you please smile at the camera.

Luke Patten: Which one?

I haven't laughed that much in ages.

GOLD!!!

Latest posts