What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the worst “marquee” player in the NRL and why is it Ben Hunt?

since77

Juniors
I'm just sad I can't like this thread topic more than once. Sadder that he wasn't sent packing last year after his Coke Zero chugging mate Griffin was punted.
McGregor was at the ground today. Should have got his jetski out and sailed off with Hunt on the back.
To be fair Hunt only kicked the ball out on the full 3 times today. Twice on the 5th tackle Jaydn Sua was given the task of kicking the ball. All in all, one of Hunt's better efforts.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
I deliberately misread the title of the thread as “worst player in the NRL” so I could nominate Josh Aloiai . A slow non tackle breaking error prone injury prone liability who last night made Sam Walker look like prime Jason Taumalolo .

Cowboyz

Juniors
The Chad would be a huge upgrade on Hunt.

One is a premiership winning halfback. The other is best known for dropping his chance.
At least Hunt has a running game and can defend.
Chad does neither, terrible kicking game, lower IQ

Latest posts