What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the worst “marquee” player in the NRL and why is it Ben Hunt?

kurt faulk

Coach
Norman at 900k is a good one. And that was several years ago when few were on that.

typical move by the drunk.

let brett morris go because he's just a winger and sign some f**king turd that has 1/1000th the talent morris had in his little finger.

f**k i hate that drunk f**k. ruined my league experience for 8 years. then followed by peter griffin who wanted a grandpa at dummy half then mbye. f**k me what a horrible decade to be a saints fan.

• Haha
Reactions: Vee

Gardenia

Juniors

let brett morris go because he's just a winger and sign some f**king turd that has 1/1000th the talent morris had in his little finger.

f**k i hate that drunk f**k. ruined my league experience for 8 years. then followed by peter griffin who wanted a grandpa at dummy half then mbye. f**k me what a horrible decade to be a saints fan.

I feel your pain mate

Vee

First Grade

Different quality but we're stuck with JT on a 10 year 1m/yr deal and we also paid 100k/season overs for 3 years each to keep local juniors nanai and luki. And we paid 1m/yr for 5yrs for Val.

Our brains trust aren't any better. Just saying...

JamesRustle

First Grade

When they signed Benji, I took a shit in an envelope, enclosed my membership and mailed it to the club.