What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Who?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mr Sharkie said:
I was "The King" until "Shire King" wet his pants (when I joined I had no idea there was a Shire King already here). Then I changed to Mr. Sharkie to stop the tanty.

I'd dispute that actually. The only thing he said in the whole thread was this.

King of the Hill said:
Imposter King can you please tell us where we can find your Kingdom?

And that was only said because you just happened to walk in on the wrong joke at the wrong time :)

BTW the thread was entitled The definitive worst winger poll.

imasharkie

Coach
Aries said:
Finally, I have found the culprit

imasharkie, could you please change the width of your sig banners. Every time you post a message, you max the width of the message out and I then have to scroll back and forth to read the damn threads!! I'm on 800x600 view!

MCSHARKIE...........HELP

Thomo.

First Grade
i was goldmember, when i joined back in 2003. when i came back after a year of absence, must have bummed me out so then started again this year with thomo_shark

Aries

Bench
imasharkie said:
MCSHARKIE...........HELP

ditch the fin... that will fix it!

Keep the fin, ditch the banner... That will also fix it!

Put one banner under the other

Reduce both banner sizes and keep them on the one line...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Breadman said:
I am Breadman, huge sharkies fan born in the Eastern Suburbs living in miserable London at the moment so all info on here comes in very handy. Gday to all
G'day input always welcome.

Aries

Bench
Mr Angry said:
or simply put a return carriage (hit enter) between them

it's nice to see how far ppl read into my posts...

Ya missed by a couple of lines Angry... :p

Aries said:

Just kiddin Angry... I just went and checked he times of a few posts... and it seems I was editting the same time you were posting. I missed your post, which was saying what my edit said anyway... :)

imasharkie

Coach
Aries said:

Where the fargs the profile gone to.

Breadman

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
G'day input always welcome.

Unfortunately the only input I can come up with at the moment is bitching about the terrible coverage over here and the complete lack of forward thinking by my girlfriend when she booked a week long holiday meaning I miss 2 sharks games 2 weekends in a row....inexcusable

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Breadman said:
Unfortunately the only input I can come up with at the moment is bitching about the terrible coverage over here and the complete lack of forward thinking by my girlfriend when she booked a week long holiday meaning I miss 2 sharks games 2 weekends in a row....inexcusable

Dump her!! Forum rules.......

:lol:

Aries

Bench
imasharkie said:
Where the fargs the profile gone to.

It's now apperently called "User CP"... near the top on the left.

Then when there you will find several different things you can edit. It's all confusing at first, but I guess it's all there, just very complicated to find compared to the last forum engine...

Booyah

Bench
Apart from one brief foray as Sorensen on the old Grandstand, I've always been the same lovable intelligent person from day one.

imasharkie

Coach
Aries said:

The fin is no more

Latest posts