What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Least Favourite Panther?

Sime_11

Juniors
Peach when he plays like he's a half.... i feel its only a matter of time before we get caught out with Peach at 6.....

TeamSatan

Juniors
Joe Williams.
Or Nick Youngquest.

Maybe even the reserve for reserve grader that was touted by a select few on here as a future immortal leading Penrith to 12 premierships in a row. Was about 10 years ago on this forum. Not personally his fault but his insane supporters were insane.

Oh and the French guy a couple of years ago. Still can't believe some here thought he was more than a reserve grader.

Joe Williams.
Or Nick Youngquest.

Maybe even the reserve for reserve grader that was touted by a select few on here as a future immortal leading Penrith to 12 premierships in a row. Was about 10 years ago on this forum. Not personally his fault but his insane supporters were insane.

Oh and the French guy a couple of years ago. Still can't believe some here thought he was more than a reserve grader.

Eddie Morris?!?

David brown

Juniors
Joe Williams.
Or Nick Youngquest.

Harry Seijka ?

soc123_au

Staff member
Joe Williams.
Or Nick Youngquest.

Which one?
Greg Waddell
Vaiapuna Tia Kiliffi
Jarrod Sammut
Robert Jennings
Harry Seijka

I'm sure I've forgotten a few. Ha ha

mxlegend99

Referee
Which one?
Greg Waddell
Vaiapuna Tia Kiliffi
Jarrod Sammut
Robert Jennings
Harry Seijka

I'm sure I've forgotten a few. Ha ha
Of those I can only thing Greg Waddell might tick thr box.

Those others either played first grade or were more than a reserve grade backup. Greg Waddell was the next GI. But injuries pretty much prevented him from even being a reserve grader.

Such a shame we never got to see if he could deliver on that potential. One thing to get a shot and fail. But to never get a shot sucked.

GongPanther

Referee
My least favourite hyped local junior: Greg Waddell.

Because he never even played a damn game of first grade!
The schoolboy star! Wonder what happened to him? Changed his name and went to the Storm maybe?

EDIT: MX answers above. I've got a couple of DVDs with Waddell playing in the U 20's. Might dig them up and have another look. Also interesting to see who else was in that side.

Latest posts