What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who leaked the report?

millersnose

Post Whore
Well because I am morally inferior to them I would have avoided asada affiliated people running investigations within the club and providing every assistance and funding

You have to remember though the moral goal of eliminating peptide use requires sacrifices if we are to save lives and the previous board took a very principled position on this

Surely you don't want to see any other cancer sufferers die

webShark

This report sums us up. We pay for a report that ASADA would have to have commissioned and hand it over to them for nothing. Then it gets leaked. Amateur hour or what. Why dont we conduct the interviews and hand the responses to ASADA and the Telecrap? After all we surely have spoken to the players.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
NRL investigating the leak & looks for all money that the leaks have been going to Hooper directly from ASADA for over 2 months

Weaponhead

Coach
NRL investigating the leak & looks for all money that the leaks have been going to Hooper directly from ASADA for over 2 months

Hooper said on radio that he has a lot more info that he can't divulge at this stage. Must be getting it from somewhere close to the investigation

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hooper has been stating that for nearly 2 months. He has nothing new other than what has now been described as an "add on" to the report , which is the Mannah piece.
I cant remember if it was Hooper on TV or Hooper on web video where he stated exactly the same things. Damning, moving blah blah. nearly 2 months ago he apparently had this info?
Pharkan Bullshyte.

Then why didn't telegraph run anything until after the election result?

Massive agenda going on with Telegraph and the new board. But what is it??

No tongues

You may point to essondon and the afl and its efforts to shield its players from suspensions

But you should be proud to support a club whose previous board has such admirably high sporting ideals and thoubh it may be painful now you will be glad our players got suspended
as we will have set an example for world sport

Just look at what happened when Australia lead the way with the carbon tax

Everyone else is following suit and we will have saved the world

There is much to be proud of

The person going under the name of "millernose", doesn't have red hair does she?

Since 73

First Grade
No love for journalists but The Telegraph is just the messenger and no good shooting them.

Their job is to report whatever and if this was the Sea Eagles we'd be shouting 'expose the caarnts' from the rooftops.

We are dumb.

We sign weirdos like Anderson and amateurs like Roper and myths like Sticky and then sack them because we didn't know what other clubs did.

Our better players stuff up and we punt them whilst other clubs stand back, excuse their discretions and pick them up.

Of course if all this shite was happening we would find ourselves neck deep in it.

And now.... a former player loses his life and we find the stuff we allegedly supplied him creates cell growth - which 'could' include cancer cells - too much.
The timeline for when he was at our club is at the wrong end of disturbing.

No CEO - why should we follow the universal formal for successful management.

No need to go into how we imploded. The remake of the The Lord of the Flies.

Unfortunately we just support a dumb club.

I've been saying ASADA will never get enuff on a player to stand one down.

But there's a case to say the best thing for us would be to have us do 6 months penance and come back slate clean.

Because if we walk free on this I reckon there is so much mud sticking to us anything we win in the near future will be tarnished and stink to high heaven.

Last edited:

bluey

Bench
No love for journalists but The Telegraph is just the messenger and no good shooting them.

Their job is to report whatever and if this was the Sea Eagles we'd be shouting 'expose the caarnts' from the rooftops.

We are dumb.

We sign weirdos like Anderson and amateurs like Roper and myths like Sticky and then sack them because we didn't know what other clubs did.

Our better players stuff up and we punt them whilst other clubs stand back, excuse their discretions and pick them up.

Of course if all this shite was happening we would find ourselves neck deep in it.

And now.... a former player loses his life and we find the stuff we allegedly supplied him creates cell growth - which 'could' include cancer cells - too much.
The timeline for when he was at our club is at the wrong end of disturbing.

No CEO - why should we follow the universal formal for successful management.

No need to go into how we imploded. The remake of the The Lord of the Flies.

Unfortunately we just support a dumb club.

I've been saying ASADA will never get enuff on a player to stand one down.

But there's a case to say the best thing for us would be to have us do 6 months penance and come back slate clean.

Because if we walk free on this I reckon there is so much mud sticking to us anything we win in the near future will be tarnished and stink to high heaven.

It is a massive worry , yes we do implode more than any one or any club for that matter
I knew the moment this was made public we were fugged as it is just us.

chewsta

First Grade
Well according to the radio, Wade Graham will be the first player interviewed today.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's going to be a long week

Weeks Weapon, weeks!

Isn't there only 3 players scheduled for this week? Or have they revised their schedule to get this shit out of the way asap.

I'd like to have it all done by mid next week so they can concentrate on footy for once.

snoozer

Bench
just say they interview everyone this week, how long before we find out anything about it? i reckon it will be weeks.

Latest posts