What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who now?

CoastieChik

Juniors
Stoked - a roostr/dogs GF is impossible - thank christ!!!
I'd like to c a panthers-warriors GF. They both play excitin footy, but of diff. styles =D> Could live with either side winning, but ideally b the panthers! Would hate to c the kiwis with 'our' trophy (no offence jedda =) but it would also b such a nice success story 4 d panthers O:
- from 'near the' worst ---> first - all in a season!!
It'd b too heart breaking to c them lose!! Don't think I can hack another this season :cry:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
antonius said:
I'd like to see Penrith win it, But going on form I can't see anybody stopping the Roosters from making it Two in a row. The weekends games showed they are the benchmark for the rest of the sides left.

i have to agree with you there antonius

my oder goes as follows...
1. panthers
2. storm
3. warriors
4. raiders
5. bulldogs
6. roosters

i really couldnt stand it if te roosters won it or the dogs for that matter but unfortunatley the roosters look like making it a double, oh great that means that if they win it we will have to put up with them bein called the premiers for a whole other year :evil:

Matt23

Staff member
...and put up with their "fans" for another season...go everyone but the goosters.

IanG

Coach
I'd like to see the Panthers win it this year. It'd be great to see especially having turned their fortunes around from last year and the year before being virtually wooden spooners to be minor premiers this year.

Alba

Coach
i want the Panthers to win now!!
if the dogs get there we will all have to watch the arrogant dickhead fans go on about how THE DOGGIES RULE!!!
but if the rooters win then it will be a good nite out in bondi!! tehe but the Panthers deserve to win and i hope they atleast get the chance to!!!

Voice of Reason

Juniors
As a fan of the game I would like to see the Panthers win to complete an extraordinary turn-around from the past few seasons.

As a Knights fan-who really cares who wins!!

Roll-on 2004

astrogirl

First Grade
My best friend is a Roosters supporter and she'll be unbearable if they win!!! I really hope they don't win! :cry:

Jedda

Juniors
CoastieChik said:
Would hate to c the kiwis with 'our' trophy (no offence jedda =)

No offense taken CoastieChik - I'm strickly a Newcastle Knights supporter - my country of birth plays no part what-so-ever in my choice of footy team.

I've been against the Warriors since they joined the comp back in 1995 and I don't intend to change my opinion - a grand final win or not! :evil:

MC DUI

Juniors
I'll be cheering for the Panthers, if they don't make it I love watching the Warriors play.

Matt23 said:
Bulldogs Vs Roosters, grand final, that would nearly be as good as the 2000 grand final between the Broncos and Goosters - the dullest grand final ever. :lol:

U mean one of the great grand finals yeah?

Matt23

Staff member
Great for you and your fellow Broncos fan...then again it was'nt that bad, the goosters did'nt win it.

Latest posts