What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who now?

Faranah

Juniors
This is a little irrelevant for this thread...sorry :!: But can someone please help me get a photo up on my profile thing.. :)

NC

Juniors
Faranah said:
This is a little irrelevant for this thread...sorry :!: But can someone please help me get a photo up on my profile thing.. :)
What photo thing? Do you mean an avatar?

Faranah

Juniors
yes yes that is what i mean...everytime i try it just comes up with a cross in the top lefthand corner. :(

NC

Juniors
Faranah said:
yes yes that is what i mean...everytime i try it just comes up with a cross in the top lefthand corner. :(

Are you trying to put in one of your own picz from your computer or one from the forum?

If it's from your computer, make sure you upload it onto a server first.

Faranah

Juniors
Thanx alot...i actually wanted to put one of my own as the avatar, but i dont exactly know how to upload it to the server :cry:

NC

Juniors
Faranah said:
Thanx alot...i actually wanted to put one of my own as the avatar, but i dont exactly know how to upload it to the server :cry:

You can upload it at www.250free.com

But if not, I can get on msn and do it for you before I have to go?

Ill be going for any team that plays the roosters
Couldnt stomach the dogs winning it
Penrith v Warriors now
BUT- its taken a broken back 2002 and a broken neck 2003 to cheapen the premiership [tell that to anyone who is a rooster supporter and watch the feathers fly! then calmly tell them the last time 'joey' played in a semi against the roosters it was 40-6] :D

Matt23

Staff member
But then they start making obscure references to pack horses... :roll:

knightsgal85

Juniors
I'll be supporting the Green Machine for the remainder of the season. If the Green Machine were to be eliminated, I wouldn't mind seeing the Roosters taking out the Premiership title, as they are the benchmark in my perspective.

astrogirl

First Grade
I've mentioned a couple of times that I'd like the Dogs to win it, but the idea of the Panthers going all the way is really starting to grow on me!

Okay, I was so devastated last night when the boys lost, I cried for about an hour or something, and only stopped as I was going to sleep, but I personally think that if we were beaten, at least we were beaten by last years premiers, and maybe even this year's future premiers. Think of it, it only took the best to kick us out. So why is every one saying "Anyone but the Roosters".

I must admit I was screaming abuse at the T.V. directed at the Roosters last night :evil: , but still, I'm gonna support the Roosters for the rest of the year, and just one more thing, THANK GOD THE BRONCO'S ARE OUT!

astrogirl

First Grade
I went to the game with my best buddy, who supports the Roosters. After the game she was too scared to say anything - I think she thought I was going to cry! (Not far off...)

Jedda

Juniors
I would have to say the Panthers.

Rags-to-riches or underdogs always gets my vote.

It would boil my blood if the Warriors were to win it. It would probably do the profile of the sport a whole heap of good over here but the Warriors fans would be unbearable - specially the thousands who would suddenly come out of the woodwork claiming "they've always been a Warriors supporter", that kind of hypocrisy makes me sick!

I'm proud to be a Non-Warriors Kiwi Supporter!

I couldn't stand it if the Roosters won the Grand Final either. They are too far up themselves now without going back to back. They'd be a bigger pest than they are currently.

Grrrrr!!!!! :twisted:

CoastieChik

Juniors
I hope the panthers win it. n if not them, the raiders.
NY ONE BUT THE ROOSTERS OR BULLDOGS!!!!! What a shit GF that would make 4!!! Probs would b a good game, BUT would just b a kickin contest cos NEITHER team is EVA onside :evil: , n no-one would b able to get nywhere!!

Matt23

Staff member
Bulldogs Vs Roosters, grand final, that would nearly be as good as the 2000 grand final between the Broncos and Goosters - the dullest grand final ever. :lol:

antonius

Coach
I'd like to see Penrith win it, But going on form I can't see anybody stopping the Roosters from making it Two in a row. The weekends games showed they are the benchmark for the rest of the sides left.

Doctor

Bench
Besides not really taking as much of an interest in it now that the Knights are out - I'd support the Panthers.

Penrith is sort of a working-class area, they breed a lot of their own players (I think), and I don't really like any of the other teams:

Roosters - too arrogant, and too darn good. A lot of their fans have no ounce of reasoning or logic to their thinking.

Storm - I'd hate to see an unsupported Melbourne team win a NRL comp again. The AFL heartland along with Ch 9, have showed no support to their side, and it would be frustrating for them to turn around after winning the premiership and claim credit for being able to beat teams - they've bought all their players too - but Victorians wouldn't care I would imagine.

Warriors - they're alright, but I'd prefer to keep the trophy in Australia.

Bulldogs - Not a huge fan of them, although I used to be. They've built up an arrogance, and are often way too good for their own good - hence their current form problems, they're finally realising they're not invincible.

Raiders - A few of their players annoy me a bit, and thats about it - although I don't actually think they're good enough to win the comp anyway.

Have I missed any side?

roopy

Referee
I like the Warriors and the Storm in that order.

I like the way both teams play the game, and i think it would be good for the game if those areas won the title. NZ League would boom if the Warriors won, and it would keep the Storm in Melbourne for at least a few more years.
A Storm/Warriors grandfinal would be fantastic for the game.

Missa

Juniors
i originally said the roosters...but now i think of it....i dont want them to win the grand final.....or the dogs....anyone else i dont mind....i must admit i love watching the warriors play......esp when they r on fire