What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who owns the signs?

big pat

Coach
i dont own any signs lol, but im the whistle man!!!! hahaha james young is the are you ready man, i think steve closes us of with every where we go, anf stel and I start up a fair bit of the rest of the chants in the army....and also are on the look out for hotties in the crowd....

hottie sits with her father in the stand.

Big Red V

Juniors
The guy that runs around the ground with the Big Red V is Steve, dont know his last name but he was on the back of the Leader (local paper) last week with his GF tickets.

Cooper-man = legend
James Young = loudest man alive, I was up the other end last friday and still heard him start it off.

I love our supporters :)

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
i dont own any signs lol, but im the whistle man!!!! hahaha james young is the are you ready man, i think steve closes us of with every where we go, anf stel and I start up a fair bit of the rest of the chants in the army....and also are on the look out for hotties in the crowd....

Tony is the whistle man lol nice.

Godz Illa

Coach
One supporter that bugs me is the GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO man. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Whenever we've got the ball - whether it's under 20's or first grade - he just yells out GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO in the same loud monotone. I am tempted to GO and rip his GOnads off and shove them down his GOb

silverex

Bench
One supporter that bugs me is the GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO man. Anyone know who I'm talking about? Whenever we've got the ball - whether it's under 20's or first grade - he just yells out GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO in the same loud monotone. I am tempted to GO and rip his GOnads off and shove them down his GOb

I know who you're talking about. On Friday night he was sitting at the southern end, maybe on the concourse. We are in the upper stand at that end and could hear him clearly.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Is the Go Go man an islander, possibly samoan or Fijian who yells out GO MORRIS GO MORRIS GO MORRIS. And he usually yells out the wrong name, apart from morris, soward, creagh and "the guy who go to parramatta"

The Major

Bench
I introduce to you...... Baaaabra!

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

My brother has a horn and his mate has a red n white striped on,e just like yours, coppo...watch, i should say listen, out for them on friday

Hanz Brix

Juniors
What article was that?

Well my name is Jason and I own,
ME SO HORNBY ME LOVE DRAGONS LONG TIME :lol:

Thats by brother Kevin with Wendell. Yer well he owns SLIPPERY WHEN BRETT which you can see below at Kogarah last Friday lol.

I came up with that sign on the dragon army forums a few years ago, but it was just 'me so hornby'

Didn't end up making the sign cause I'm a lazy merkin, so enjoy :D

W.Smith

Juniors
Is the Go Go man an islander, possibly samoan or Fijian who yells out GO MORRIS GO MORRIS GO MORRIS. And he usually yells out the wrong name, apart from morris, soward, creagh and "the guy who go to parramatta"

Naa, caucasian with greeying hair, i used to see him at Wollongong all the time and at ANZ for a qualifying finals day where Saints were in both the lowers and Cronulla v NZ was first grade

Didnt see/hear him at Kogarah for the Newy game i went to earlier this year but spotted him just around from where me and my daughter sat last week and he was clear as during the NYC Lol

As for the signs I love the work that has been put into them all but my fave 3 are

Till i Die - i love the sentiment in that one and the stickman with Penfolds sponsor is awesom

GST - Great St George Team - Loved it when i first saw it years ago and it still holds up and a grab i love saying when watching footy with my mates

The Stewie sign - i love the work that has gone into it and it really caught my eye when it was picced on the back of the Mercury after the Cronulla @ Kogarah win

slaters

Referee
How good does the Home Sweet Home sign look? Standing on the same side as the army you don't realise how effective it is.

Latest posts