What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays in/wins Grand Final?

ram raid

Bench
No idea. I tried looking in the paper today to study all the formulations. I'm not smart enough to understand it. Storm are still paying $8 on Sportsbet. I think they're a good bet.

It's a really open comp at this point. I'm starting to cheer for the Cows.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Fairytale is possible for Penrith after tonight. Would be a far bigger fairytale than '03 even and that's saying something

It's a three way race between the Raiders, Canberra and the Green Machine. However Ricky's mob are the dark horse.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
my ideal is panthers / cowboys GF..

don't even know if that's possible given the finals match up, but that's my ideal..

it's a sad situation when you look at the teams in the finals and have more teams that you don't want to win it, than you do teams who you wouldn't mind if they won it...

Swarzey

Bench
Penrith vs Cowboys.

It's very, very possible but the NRL probably won't want it so....

Penrith vs Souths.

MacDougall

First Grade
Whoever wins the match between the Roosters and Cowboys next week will play the Panthers. I think the Roosters will win unfortunately and then beat the Panthers in the GF.

Swarzey

Bench
Whoever wins the match between the Roosters and Cowboys next week will play the Panthers. I think the Roosters will win unfortunately and then beat the Panthers in the GF.

Nope. They swap over. So the winner will play Souths.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

yeah i think you've just given us a 3 week finals series there, bro...

MacDougall

First Grade
Penrith vs Cowboys.

It's very, very possible but the NRL probably won't want it so....

Penrith vs Souths.

Penrith have a nice run to the GF now. They play either the Dogs, Storm or Manly in the prelim and will win no matter who gets there imo.

Souths will as they usually do, lose in the prelim final to the winner of the Cowboys/Roosters game and I think that team will go on to win the comp. I'm leaning towards the Roosters unfortunately but really hope the Cowboys do it.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
my ideal is panthers / cowboys GF..

don't even know if that's possible given the finals match up, but that's my ideal..

it's a sad situation when you look at the teams in the finals and have more teams that you don't want to win it, than you do teams who you wouldn't mind if they won it...

It's still on

The remaining possible match ups are

Rabbits/cowboys/roosters. Vs Panthers/manly/storm/bulldogs

MacDougall

First Grade
yeah i think you've just given us a 3 week finals series there, bro...

Nope. I just consider Souths a gimme for the Cows/Roosters winner and the Panthers will beat any of the other three sides who make it through on their side.

NRL will either want the Penrith fairytale or the Roosters, Souffs rivalry.

I'm glad we play the Cows next week, lets hope the refs can make it a hatrick and butt f**k them out again.

Latest posts