What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who shot Isaac Luke?

Loudstrat

Coach
I laugh at the self rightous idiots who scoff that it's "not part of the game". IN a perfect world, there would be nothing but honesty in a game of RL. So, to uphold the high ethics that you lambaste Isaac Luke for not living up to, do this test.

Go and grab a tape of any game in the last 40 years. Count up how many times the following ocurrs:

• Player says "It wasnt a strip. I lost it cold"
  • Player says "Ref, I'm offside"
  • Player admits knocking on in the act of scoring a try
  • Player says "Ref, lets call it a scrum. I didn't really gain an advantage"
  • Player says "He didn't drop the ball - I stripped it"
  • Player says "Yes ref, I did hit him high"
  • Player says "Ref, my scrum feed was poor - the other guys should have the ball"
If you do find the game where any of that happened, either 1) send me a copy, and I will apologise for being wrong, or 2) quit taking hallucinogenic
drugs.

big country

Juniors
I saw last Thurston Johns with big pretend that Luke Isaacs hitter him with elbow and Luke Isaacs got biiiiig suspension - what the f*ck this bad f*ck bastard Thurston Johns is saying now!!

Hutty1986

Immortal
I laugh at the self rightous idiots who scoff that it's "not part of the game". IN a perfect world, there would be nothing but honesty in a game of RL. So, to uphold the high ethics that you lambaste Isaac Luke for not living up to, do this test.

Go and grab a tape of any game in the last 40 years. Count up how many times the following ocurrs:

• Player says "It wasnt a strip. I lost it cold"
  • Player says "Ref, I'm offside"
  • Player admits knocking on in the act of scoring a try
  • Player says "Ref, lets call it a scrum. I didn't really gain an advantage"
  • Player says "He didn't drop the ball - I stripped it"
  • Player says "Yes ref, I did hit him high"
  • Player says "Ref, my scrum feed was poor - the other guys should have the ball"
If you do find the game where any of that happened, either 1) send me a copy, and I will apologise for being wrong, or 2) quit taking hallucinogenic
drugs.

:lol: I'd like to see those

betcats

Referee
I dont really have a problem with it. Its the NRLs fault that a player can do this. Players will keep doing it untill there is a rule change.

blaza88z

Coach
you forgot one Loudstrat

Player says "Ref, my team is shit so I am just going to headbutt Billy, send me to the bin ok?"

Loudstrat

Coach
More like "Mr Gallop, I was planting a tree at the CEO's place the other day, and dug up a bag full of money. The CEO told me to take it home and shout the missus some chinese. Today I came home and found a twin hulled cabin cruiser in the driveway. I'm worried about my clubs salary cap, can you help? Oh, and BTW, I think I have been playing for the wrong Origin side for the past few years, can you confirm which state Bowraville is in please?"

Loudstrat

Coach
I dont really have a problem with it. Its the NRLs fault that a player can do this. Players will keep doing it untill there is a rule change.
This.

Who also really complains that Balmain won the 1969 grand final anyway? (apart from those that claim Souths "won" the 1909 forfeit)

Mr Fourex

Bench
Funny - isnt that was Anthony Mundine said to Andrew Gee about 6 months ago?

Mehh.......

Considering the amount they'd paid for him and the amount of value they getting

Who gives a f**k.:crazy:

As long as GI keeps turning out for the Maroons

all is well in the world.

Loudstrat

Coach
No value for Brisbane who he dumped - gut great value for QLD who he didnt. roll

At least he did do that "miss the family" rubbish when they return to Brisbane to get their snout in the trough of Thoroughbreds cash.

Anyway, Luke, Prince, heather - all divers. Why are you whinging again?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Anyway, Luke, Prince, heather - all divers. Why are you whinging again?

I believe you were moaning about Inglis not knowing which state he's from

please.......continue

tumblr_lnmhnuJxVG1qhtjfto1_r1_400.gif