What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the Australian fullback?

Who should be the Australian fullback?

• Anthony

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • Matt

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters

DeeGan

Bench
Anthony Minichiello.

As stated in a previous thread, Jonathan Thurston would replace Craig Wing as my utility on the bench wearing the number 14 jersey.

Razor

Coach
Interesting, how many people in here are saying Mini when Bowen is clearly in much better form, yet in the 5/8th poll it's all about form? Double standards?

Well Kiwi double standards from you?

You say Lockyer should still be the 5/8th, even though he isn't in as good form.

Then you say Bowen should be the Australian fullback because he's in better form than Minichiello.

Forgetting the fact that Mini is in better form, it's you that has the double standards no one else.

I don't think I have enough laughs for your posts left in me, my sides are seriously hurting. I also don't think I have enough room in my sig for your continual crap.

You said Gidley is about the 15th best centre and accused me of saying that Gidley is a superstar. I responded saying that he isn't. And now you think "Gidley isn't a superstar" is a laugh?

There's only 3 superstars currently playing in the NRL - Mini, Johns, Buderus

Players just below superstar level - Grothe, Thurston, Bailey, Hindmarsh

Mr Saab

Referee
Bailey? Good prop, but not a superstar.
Bowen is a superstar, Johns, Buderus, Minicheillo, Hindmarsh, Lockyer off the top of my head.

Razor

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Bailey? Good prop, but not a superstar.
Bowen is a superstar, Johns, Buderus, Minicheillo, Hindmarsh, Lockyer off the top of my head.

Bailey is in the group of players just below superstar level. Ditto Hindmarsh

Lockyer is in the group below that - The Top-class players category.
Bowen is in 2 groups below that - The Very Good players category

Categories -

Superstar
Just Below Superstar
Top-class
Just Below Top-class
Very Good
Just Below Very Good
Good
Just Above Average
Average
Just Below Average
Just Above Poor
Poor
Just Above Very Poor
Very Poor
Just Above Terrible
Terrible

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
Well Kiwi double standards from you?

You say Lockyer should still be the 5/8th, even though he isn't in as good form.

Then you say Bowen should be the Australian fullback because he's in better form than Minichiello.

Forgetting the fact that Mini is in better form, it's you that has the double standards no one else.

You said Gidley is about the 15th best centre and accused me of saying that Gidley is a superstar. I responded saying that he isn't. And now you think "Gidley isn't a superstar" is a laugh?

There's only 4 superstars currently playing in the NRL - Mini, Johns, Buderus, Bailey.

On Lockyer, when was the last time the Aussie captain was dumped? Fittler as captain had his form slumps and wasn't dumped, so why should Lockyer? Show me where I said Lockyer should be kept on current form?

The laugh is you calling Matthew Gidley a better player than Bowen and Sing.

Nice try in trying to turn it onto me, fact remains you made a fool of yourself.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
Bailey is in the group of players just below superstar level. Ditto Hindmarsh

Lockyer is in the group below that - The Top-class players category.
Bowen is in 2 groups below that - The Very Good players category

Back pedalling already:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
And razor guess which category you are in? Dont know? I will tell you..

The dickhead class that lies.

Razor

Coach
The laugh is you calling Matthew Gidley a better player than Bowen and Sing.

That's because he is.

Gidley and Sing are both in the Just Below Top-Class category. But Gidley will be slightly ahead.

And as I as I said before Bowen is in the Very Good Players category

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
How am I back-peddling?

You named him as one of the 4 superstars, then back pedalled and changed it 10 minutes later.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
That's because he is.

Gidley and Sing are both in the Just Below Top-Class category. But Gidley will be slightly ahead.

And as I as I said before Bowen is in the Very Good Players category
Puff puff pass not puff puff post

Razor

Coach
You named him as one of the 4 superstars, then back pedalled and changed it 10 minutes later.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Bailey is top of the Just Below Superstar level category.

There's only 3 superstars atm so having Bailey as one of the 4 should tell you something.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
There's only 3 superstars atm so having Bailey as one of the 4 should tell you something.

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU ON?
There are only 3 superstars according to you now?..Johns, Buderus, and Mini.
So how the f**k can Bailey be one of them?
My god you are becoming more dense as the hrs go by.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
Bailey is top of the Just Below Superstar level category.

So typing 4 and listing Bailey before changing it 10 minutes later was just a typo?

Let me Guess Razor is related to BBSF.........
Sing will go down as one of the best wingers of the last 30 yrs , ...Can you say the same about Gidley as a centre ... no

Ps Razor Who is the current Australian captain?.........come on be truthful .. just this once.

Razor

Coach
Let me Guess Razor is related to BBSF.........
Sing will go down as one of the best wingers of the last 30 yr

Sing is not one of the best wingers the past 30 years. I think you have forgotten about many wonderful players in the past.

His not even the best winger at the moment

Grothe is the best winger in the NRL. Sing would be 2nd.

Sing wasn't in the top 4 choice wingers several years back. Sailor, Tuqiri, McDougall, Rogers were all ahead of him - I think Sing is better than Sailor and Rogers, but the selectors didn't.

So Sing whilst being very good isn't close to being one of the best in the last 30 years.

Ps Razor Who is the current Australian captain?.........come on be truthful .. just this once.

If you don't know then start to follow League more. Lockyer was injured in the last test played, so Buderus was captain. So Buderus is the current Australian captain and will be until the next test match.