What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants in for country?

Big Mick

Referee
Squad:

Parramatt
[Furrycat]
Raider 69
Skeepe
Half
Colonel eel
Wal
Frank
Rabbitboy
Tamazoid
Ibeme
Parra_Panther
Ozzie

I want confirmations on who is available to play in this match please.

half

Coach
he hasn't been online today, but i can assure you nibbs would be ready to go too

Big Mick

Referee

The team to take on City is as follows:

1. Big Mick ( c )
2. Half ( vc )
3. Skeepe
4. Ibeme
5. Colonel Eel
6. Frank
7. Ozzie

8. Parra-panther
9. Wal
10. [Furrycat]

Well done to those in the starting side. Even if your not you may still get a go so get your articles ready.

If anyone has problems with this line up, please PM me.

ParraMatt

Bench
YAY, Go Ibeme, Great to see you in there, Thoroughly deserved, Make the Rhinos and Country proud Ibeme. Big Mick, Great picking of the team.

half

Coach
let's show those city slickers what we're made of. i got 4 stitches today and didn't even flinch. some would say it was the anaesthetic, but i'd say it was my country guts

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll be a keen supporter on the bench. If I get a run, it would be an honour, but it's good enough to be selected. Cheers Big Mick.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Big Mick said:

The team to take on City is as follows:

1. Big Mick ( c )
2. Half ( vc )
3. Skeepe
4. Ibeme
5. Colonel Eel
6. Frank
7. Ozzie

8. Parra-panther
9. Wal
10. [Furrycat]

Well done to those in the starting side. Even if your not you may still get a go so get your articles ready.

If anyone has problems with this line up, please PM me.

My condolences to those selected. Looks like I'll be part of the non CC contingent who get into SOO while you play phenomenal games and miss selection :lol:

The Piper

Juniors
:D In my first season of this great game, it is a great honour to make the Country bench alongside a team of the heroes and legends of the Forum 7s. I will be ready if need be. Thank you and go you country boys!