What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants in for country?

The Piper

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Whoa, this is your first season Wal? Your posts look like those of a seasoned professional! :D

Thanks man! Big fan of your work, too! The Sharks V Bluebags Round 5 clash suggests that your side are definately title contenders :) Hope we meet again in the finals! The Forum 7s are a great concept and I hope to see it go from strenght to strenght.

Big Mick

Referee
noone is a certainty to make Qld.

maybe some of these players will represent Qld as well.

This is a genuine trial..........(Hang on i've heard that before someone)

but it definately is, no bullshit.

ozzie

Bench
Big Mick said:

The team to take on City is as follows:

1. Big Mick ( c )
2. Half ( vc )
3. Skeepe
4. Ibeme
5. Colonel Eel
6. Frank
7. Ozzie

8. Parra-panther
9. Wal
10. [Furrycat]

Well done to those in the starting side. Even if your not you may still get a go so get your articles ready.

If anyone has problems with this line up, please PM me.

thnxs for the invite mate...am looking forward to the battle

Big Mick

Referee
no problems mate, it's always an honour to have someone like you on my team. your a great person and player and your always a pleasure to deal with.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Wal said:
Tamazoid said:
Whoa, this is your first season Wal? Your posts look like those of a seasoned professional! :D

Thanks man! Big fan of your work, too! The Sharks V Bluebags Round 5 clash suggests that your side are definately title contenders :) Hope we meet again in the finals! The Forum 7s are a great concept and I hope to see it go from strenght to strenght.

Yeah, the rematch will be an interesting contest for sure.

Big Mick said:
This is a genuine trial

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ibeme

First Grade
I accidentally introduced myself as running onto the field for the Rhinos in the City Country match thread. Sorry.

I haven't bothered editing it yet, in case that brings some kind of recourse. Let me know if I should edit it.

Anonymous

Juniors
ibeme said:
I accidentally introduced myself as running onto the field for the Rhinos in the City Country match thread. Sorry.

I haven't bothered editing it yet, in case that brings some kind of recourse. Let me know if I should edit it.
I doubt it'll be a problem ibeme. You can edit your post before fulltime if you're at all concerned about it.

ozzie

Bench
I posted - not too good but at least it's in..work got in the way - rats - End of Financial Year

Big Mick

Referee
Oz anything by u is fantastic, i wouldn't worry. One of the best posters and leaders in the comp.

Seano

Juniors
Guys, thanks for the great contest. Win, lose or draw its been great for the game.

Congratulations :D