What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

Vee

First Grade
Trbojevic

James Graham or Sam Burgess
Tough call. Graham was better years ago when he used the ball. Sam is better than just about anyone else when he's on but his hands can let him down and I would have penalised him out of the game.

Graham.

Sterlo or Turvey?

Tough call. Graham was better years ago when he used the ball. Sam is better than just about anyone else when he's on but his hands can let him down and I would have penalised him out of the game.

Graham.

Sterlo or Turvey?

Sterlo.

Eric Grothe (Sr) or John Ferguson?

The unknown

Juniors

Graham.

Yeah so hard to split. Both great assets to their respective teams back in the day (past it now), but id say Graham gets the nod at their peaks for ball playing ability

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sterlo.

Eric Grothe (Sr) or John Ferguson?

Geez two great wingers, the pure strength and speed for such a big man for Eric Grothe and the side stepping and eluviness of John Ferguson. I am so glad I had the opportunity to watch both at the top of their games, I Just wish John Ferguson would have played in a better Easts side while he was with the tri colours.

avocado

Juniors
Terry Hill was an amazing player. Just spoke funny. “The atmosphere is electronic!”

Kurt Sorrenson or Les Boyd.

Latest posts