What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better ?

Generalzod

Immortal
Craig Gower

Ryan Matterson or Mitchell Moses?

This Moses
Charlton-Heston-as-Moses--010.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fergo. He at least won a premiership and didn't piss off to Union for a money grab at the first sign.

Steve Ella or Chris Close?

I started watching footy just after these guys were in their prime but what ive seen/heard gotta go Ella

Michael Crocker or Craig Fitzgibbon?

King hit

Coach
Schifcofske

Excellent all round player with a great boot. Very underrated. From what I’ve seen of Seers he was more suited to broken play.

Wendell Sailor or Lote Tuquri

SBD82

Coach
Schifcofske

Excellent all round player with a great boot. Very underrated. From what I’ve seen of Seers he was more suited to broken play.

Wendell Sailor or Lote Tuquri
Sailor. No sleight on Tuqiri, but there’s a lot of wingers that have now modelled their game on the hard work that Sailor did coming off the line.

Miller or Gallen?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sailor. No sleight on Tuqiri, but there’s a lot of wingers that have now modelled their game on the hard work that Sailor did coming off the line.

Miller or Gallen?

Although he’s a merkin you can’t go past Gallen. Miller was a good player but the likes of Pearce, Price and Vautin generally shaded him

Luke O’Donnell or Stephen Kearney?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Really hard, I think it comes down to peak Johnson, when that happens is better than peak Milford. So Johnson.

David Howell or Jamahl Lolesi.
Lolesi - purely on the fact that he played more NRL games. Also played for Kiwis.

Paul Carige v Kurt Mann

mongoose

Coach
Hayne at his peak was better but Hodges had a better career so I'll go Hodges.

Karmichael Hunt or Israel Folau ?