What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Valheru

Coach
Lance Storm

Admittedly I haven’t seen a great deal of Bulldog’s work pre 92.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Shane Douglas.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jarrett

Mario Mancini or Dave Barbie (this is really only for 80s fans who appreciated the true jobbers)

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
Mario Mancini - even had the classic red sports jacket - which was always a sure fire sign you were a jobber of epic proportions.

Ron Bass v Outback Jack.

Even tho Hardcore has the "best dropkick in the business" I loved Crash and the 24/7 rule, one of the best things in wrestling history. So Crash Holly.

British Bulldog or Rick Martel?

British Bulldog. One of my favs as a kid, and since watching their 80s work, I have a new found respect for him.

Triple Threat (original) or The Jersey Triad?

Cena. Like him or not the guy is money and does a heap for charity. When WWE wasn't PG he was able to get a lot of fans on his side as he is very good on the stick. Now that he's being scripted as a goofy lovable face it is irritating.

Miz is just meh, though I did like his run as a tag team with Johnny Nitro.

Gail Kim or Lita

Dragon2010

First Grade
Benoit, even after the horrible news about his family. He was a great wrestler in his time and he put his body on the like to an extent that very few do.

Plus, His WrestlemaniaXX with Eddie Guerrero at the end was one of my fondest memories of WWE.

Matt Hardy or Jeff Hardy?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Jeff Hardy. Love crazy spots, and Jeff was one of the craziest. TLC 2 is in my top 3 matches ever.

On the Mic, punk or Jericho?

Punk. great question but Punk is very interesting to listen to he is so brilliant at what he does. Jerichos promos are more catchphrase oriented, especially as a face.

Owen Hart or The Rock?

Latest posts