What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Mr Kennedy, I didn't like MVP at all. his outfit was so shit. and i hate the names that are play on words, Rhodes Scholars and shit kills me.

Chris, search Tylene Buck, you will find her stuff.

Elix Skipper or Shelton Benjamin?

Special K

Coach
Mr Kennedy, I didn't like MVP at all. his outfit was so shit. and i hate the names that are play on words, Rhodes Scholars and shit kills me.

Chris, search Tylene Buck, you will find her stuff.

Elix Skipper or Shelton Benjamin?
She actually works on one of those free cam sites. I found her by accident one night and people where saying how shit she was in WCW :lol:

Oh and ahh.. Benjamin

Nigel McGuinness or Samoa Joe

Lynoman

Bench
Tiger Chung Lee. He knew martial arts, Mike was a canadian.

The Ding Dongs or Los Conquistadores?

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Los Conquistodores, particularly after they beat the Hardy Boys in their "comeback" match...

Amazing Red or Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne. A much more solid and adaptable worker.

Hernandez or Abyss?

I want to go on record for this one: a lot of people say Abyss is one of the best big men wrestlers ever. But Hernandez was...Super Mex is just insane. He is a deity.

Sorry but Im going Abyss. Hernandez looked good with Konnan + Homicide as they could hide him. Leading Mexican America was an absolute failure, and I really cant get into his tag team with Chavo. Abyss has done everything TNA has needed of him, and in some cases delivered more than expected (like his current run as Joseph Park).

The J.O.B. Squad or the Dungeon of Doom

Chanandalar

Juniors
J.O.B squad, just the sheer talent alone was almost biblical in proportion to modern day factions.

D'Lo Brown v Billy Gunn