What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Valheru

Coach
Kanyon, I am re-watching WCW 1997 at the moment and the Mortis gimmick was a complete failure IMO.

Alex wright or Disco inferno

Disco Inferno. Bucketloads of charisma and the cheesy gimmick, which with the right booking, could have gotten him VERY over, more so than he got.

The Brood or Raven's Flock

SES, it should have went on longer. That being said, the interaction between Christian and AJ was genius, I remember the promo ahead of Christian's match with Frankie Kazarian being hilarious with Christian tellign AJ and Tomko to not interfere, and AJ misreading the situation completely.

The Clockwork Orange House of Fun or Punjabi Prison?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cactus Jack 2000 for mine. That match of his with Triple H was one for the ages.

Brian Pillman or Brian Kendrick?

Iafeta

Referee
Vader. Big man who could move. Top matches with Flair and Sting back in the day in WCW.

Masahiro Chono v The Great Muta - I usually put up a couple of turds, but they were great wrestlers who made some impact in NWA/WCW, even for a brief period.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's 'Who' was better', not what :lol:

I vote for Homicide as a wrestler.

Brian Danielson or Chris Benoit?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Benoit - love him or hate him, the rabid wolverine played his part well. Shame he ended up the way he did :(

Randy Orton or Ken Shamrock?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Randy Orton. Shamrock could (and should) have been a megastar, but the WWE seemed to stall him in the upper midcard.

Brock Lesnar or Kurt Angle?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Kurt Angle. Lesnar, as good as he is, is one dimensional. Angle could bust out some awesome comedy.

Benoit or Eddie Guerrero (may have been done, just skip if the case)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tyson Kidd. He's a better technical worker and arguably has more charisma than Gabriel.

Cody Rhodes or Dustin (Goldust) Rhodes?