What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Kelly Kelly - Victoria didn't really have the skills you'd want a female wrestler to have. Sure she had strength, but you want someone who could fight. Kelly had that.

The Undertaker or The Rock?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kelly Kelly - Victoria didn't really have the skills you'd want a female wrestler to have. Sure she had strength, but you want someone who could fight. Kelly had that.

The Undertaker or The Rock?

Tough one - but my vote goes to 'Taker (only just). Rock was brilliant on the mic and a solid worker, but 'Taker is insane - his gimmick no doubt helped, but he, too, featured solid mic work, and he is one of the greatest big men wrestlers I have ever seen. Plus he's one of my favourites.

Haffa

Austin era was when I really started to take an active interest in PW (hiring videos of early WMs before then) he took what hogan etc did and turned it up about 20 notches.

Chris Jericho or Chris Benoit?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Austin era was when I really started to take an active interest in PW (hiring videos of early WMs before then) he took what hogan etc did and turned it up about 20 notches.

Chris Jericho or Chris Benoit?
Hmmm that's a tough one. We need to forget what Benoit did and how everything ended in order to be impartial. I'll have to say that Benoit was a better in-ring performer, however Jericho had more charisma with the crowd. Overall though I'll have to say Benoit, only just.

Viscera or Yokozuna?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Mick Foley. The pain he was able to endure along with his feud with The Rock, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Kane, Triple H and McMahon during the attitude Era were something that no one who saw it will forget. Jeff Hardy... meh. He jumps and flips all over the place - many wrestler to do that today (mainly Sin Cara) put his abilities to shame.

Goldberg or Batista?

Aragorn

First Grade
Roddy Piper a thousand times over. Punks generation has nothing over the WWF generation.

King Kong Bundy vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Aragorn

First Grade
i was never a fan of Viscera aka big daddy V, found his eyes creepy. I`ll go with big John.

Andre the Giant vs the Great Kahli