What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Chyna. Being Intercontinental Champion while being a woman, definitely a massive thing.

Edge or Jeff Hardy?

nöyd

Staff member
Edge - mostly because I'm sympathetic as to why he had to give it away - plus he really does have the best entrance music imo

Chris Jericho or Christian?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Chris Jericho by miles. Christian has a lot of the tools, but hasn't clicked on outside of his run at the top in TNA.

Matt Hardy or Shannon Moore?

Matt Hardy. Solid in ring, plus had a great run with both the Hardy Boyz and as V1. Moore really only has a claim to fame as being part of 3 Count and Matt Hardys V1 lacky.

Four Horsemen (Flair, AA, Blanchard, Windham) or DX (HHH, Chyna, NAO, X-Pac)

Easily Matt Hardy. Shannon Moores best run that I saw was as the 3rd string guy in 3 count! Matt Hardys v1 shit was so good.

Edit to answer the next question: DX. Mainly coz they were my faves when I got fully insanely into wrestling, I had DX boxer shorts ffs.

Rob Conway or Bull Buchanan?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Rob Conway. I always thought he had the right look and was a half decent worker. He just never really got a push or a meaningful feud.

Bull Buchanan... I always get him confused with Big Vito and his dress-wearing.

Mankind or Cactus Jack?

nöyd

Staff member
Mankind - I know Foley as Cactus Jack did some outrageous shit but I'm going with Mankind just for King of the Ring 1998 alone.

PG John Cena or pre-nWo Hulk Hogan?

Misanthrope

Staff member
*Edit: image may be offensive to younger members*

God, that would be one hell of a match too. Who is better protected? Who has the most ironclad creative control?

I'm going to go with Cena. A better worker than Hogan was in any era.

Randy Savage or Bret Hart?

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Hulk Hogan, sent wrestling into main stream all around the world and was like an action hero too kids back then.

Owen hart or british bulldog

Misanthrope

Staff member
Gillberg or Goldberg?

Goldberg by so much it hurts. I did just hire Gillberg in my EWR game so he could be murdered by Ryback though.

Owen hart or british bulldog

British Bulldog. Hart was fantastic, but he did get the Cobain/Tupac/Monroe treatment. I think Bulldog might be one of the best to never hold the shiny gold belt.

William Regal or Chris Benoit?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Goldberg, was my favorite growing up, only wrestling that i ever got was monday nitro on channel 9.

Say ? As last time hart or bulldog

Goldberg by so much it hurts. I did just hire Gillberg in my EWR game so he could be murdered by Ryback though.

British Bulldog. Hart was fantastic, but he did get the Cobain/Tupac/Monroe treatment. I think Bulldog might be one of the best to never hold the shiny gold belt.

William Regal or Chris Benoit?

Regal. Not just because Benoit went postal either. Excellent ring technician and story teller, and could play so many different face, heel, and varied authority figure characters, and now lso a great colour commentator.

Edit - Too slow again.

Killings. Much more convincing bad arse, and no stupid Little Jimmy garbage.

Kaientai or Headbangers

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bryan Danielson. Not as charismatic (although that could be debated now) and a better worker.

Dolph Ziggler or Rick Rude?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Ziggler, has been great to watch, good in ring ability, and we will get too see him open up when he wins the WHC

Harlem heat or LOD

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Hard to split, enjoyed storms work more so wcw then wwe but some of the matches ive seen from lynn have been so brilliant, all the way from ecw, wcw nwa

Ultimo dragon or Juventud

Latest posts