What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ultimo Dragon - something about the Mexican mask that guy has reminds me of a Sin Cara from the past. I can't say I saw too much from him though but did like the matches from him I saw.

Bobby Lashley or Ezekiel Jackson

Big Pete

Referee
Umaga.

Rikishi had a fresher gimmick but was a pretty average worker. Umaga's 07 is one of the best I've seen from a big man. His matches against John Cena & Hardy in particular stand out.

Owen Hart vs. Christian

Chanandalar

Juniors
Owen, Christian has never reached his potential in WWE, sure he was big in TNA, but in the WWE I think he will always be seen as edges offsider. I know its the same deal with Owen, but he has definitely had a bigger impact on the industry, and not just because of his death.

Wade Barrett v Jack Swagger

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wade Barrett. It's a tough one to split, but I just feel like Swagger is never going to get over as the All American American. Barrett's far more charismatic too.

Stacy Kiebler or Torrie Wilson?

Valheru

Coach
Torrie because I think she is better looking. Other than that I can’t really split them.

Curt Hennig or Ted Dibiase (snr)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ouch! Rough call.

I'm going to go with Hennig solely on the basis that I saw him work more matches. DiBiase Sr was before my time, while even in his 2004 return, Hennig looked good.

Rhino or Taz?

Tazz was a genuine bad ass that WWE dropped the ball with. Rhyno had a better WWE run and TNA run, and is now playing the vet badass in ROH. Both had good ECW runs. But Tazz has been very good value on commentary, and I prefer watching his matches than Rhyno so I'll go Tazz.

Sting or Undertaker

afinalsin666

First Grade
This was on Page one. I'll give it to the Undertaker, purely for the fact that a Dead Man gimmick shouldn't have worked, and he changed it up drastically and was still awesome. That, and a 20 match undefeated streak at Wrestlemania.

Triple H or Kurt Angle?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Kurt Angle. Managed to get over without f**king the boss' daughter.

Mohammad Hassan or MVP?

MVP, has managed to have a successful run with NJPW on top of his WWE run, and the fact that wrestling turned his life around was a good story.

Hussein had a good run, but not the same as MVP.

Samoa Joe or Austin Aries

Neither. they both have failed to make it into the big leagues (maybe? i have never heard of aries, sounds like a girls name). I guess Samoa Joe since TNA peeps seem to love him.

Sheamus or Randy Orton?

Iafeta

Referee
Raven by the length of the Autobahn. Read Chris Jericho's first book, Vampiro is an epic toolbag who BS'ed his way through his career.

Ultimo Dragon or Jushin Thunder Liger?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jushin Thunder Liger all the way. Ridiculously talented.

Kenta Kobashi or Masahiro Chono?

Latest posts