What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Iafeta

Referee
Ric Flair. I loved his work in the Four Horsemen.

Nathan Jones or The Demon Dale Torborg?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Brutus Magnus. Williams is a better worker, but he's short on charisma.

Nigel McGuinness or Chris Hero?

Big Pete

Referee
Tajiri.

Rhyno's work really doesn't hold up well. Had good size, but always seemed to sell when he shouldn't have been. Tajiri was and still is one of the more underrated workers out there. One of the few shining lights as ECW was going under.

Mike Awesome or Masato Tanaka

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mike Awesome. Dude could have been anything. Fat Lady Thriller? WTF!

Kevin Thorn or Sean O'Haire?

Big Pete

Referee
Vince. Without Vince, Shane doesn't mean as much & Vince was just a better foil than Shane generally was.

Mortis vs. Wrath

afinalsin666

First Grade
Shane. He was hectic in 2001. Backlash elbow drop onto Big Show, King of the Ring against Angle, the match against Vince at WM X7.

Edge or Randy Orton?

Chanandalar

Juniors
Stevie Richards
I know sabu has done a lot and is one of the innovators for a lot, but he also just about has his own wing in the botchamania hall of fame. I also didn't see much of his ecw stuff until it was easily accessible. I chose Richards because I honestly think one of the most underrated stables was Right To Censor, the heat they had was amazing, I can still remember when the Dudley's pulled the double swerve on them. Bubba saying "if putting people through tables is wrong.......then I don't wanna be right" and then the Dudley's put them through tables and the place erupted. He was also a good solid worker, they really should have done more with him after they finished up that angle. Also the bWo, I never saw it live but the footage you see of the bWo from back in the day looks like they were l having so much fun, both fans and the guys in the ring.

British Bulldog v Wade Barrett

Misanthrope

Staff member
British Bulldog, although I'll say that Barrett has the potential to be the best British wrestler if they ever figure out how to book him.

Michael Tarver or David Otunga?

Otunga, he can actually do some basic wrestling moves.

William Regal or Hardcore Holly

(P.S. Everyone knows that Brutus Magnus is the greatest British wrestler of all time Mis)

Latest posts