What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ken Shamrock. He was probably the first guy I marked out for.

Val Venis or The Godfather?

Venis. Better ring guy than Godfather, though the Ho Train was entertaining (and a Ho winning the Hardcore Title). Val could of been more in the WWE I believe.

Dustin Rhodes or Cody Rhodes

Valheru

Coach
Cody Rhodes.

Props to Dustin for getting over witht he Gold dust character but Cody is a superior worker IMO.

Arn Anderson or Tully Blanchard – If no one has seen much from that era then Bobby Heenan or Jerry lawler (Colour commentary)

Arn Anderson, genuine tough guy and a top hand for the NWA and WCW. Although everyone knows Paul Roma was the best Horseman ever :sarcasm:

Straight Edge Society or New Nexus

Chanandalar

Juniors
SES easily, new nexus just seemed to fail, SES got punk over as a heel, and made for great tv. Just a shame that HBK was a total merkin about it and wanted it scrapped.....apparently

Santino v Ricardo

Misanthrope

Staff member
Santino. The guy is a great comedy guy and I actually liked his ring work pre-Cobra.

Curt Hawkins or Trent Barreta?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Curt Hawkins seeing as he's still with the company and actually got some tv air time.

Here's a good one... The Rock or Hulk Hogan!

The Rock for sure. Hogan is so overrated. He is popular in 80s circles back when they used to mark out for everything. I used to hate The Rock until he went away, then you realized how amazing he was.

Alex Wright or Test?

Chanandalar

Juniors
Hogan, did more for the business than rock did, you take out rock and we still had Austin. Take out hogan, and Austin and Rock don't exist.

M.O.M v The Oddities

^Tough one if you judge it off of gimmick alone. But MOM were NEVER over, and though they rode the backs of the high the WWF was on at the time, the Oddities were over. So I'll go with em.

Bruiser Brody or Kane?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going to have to go with Kane simply because I've never seen any of Bruiser Brody's work. Something I intend to amend.

Dynamite Kid or Chris Benoit?

Punk is the better heel, Savage the better face. Dead heat for me, though more inclined to go with Punk considering all his work and Savage's poor run in later WCW.

Raven or Sandman

Mr Saab

Referee
The Rock for sure. Hogan is so overrated. He is popular in 80s circles back when they used to mark out for everything. I used to hate The Rock until he went away, then you realized how amazing he was.

Alex Wright or Test?

Alex Wright - better dance moves

Bundy or Studd?

Latest posts